Florida Takes Another L Vol. Scripps Spelling Bee

Actually sad. The kid is 15 and in 8th grade obviously something isn't right with him but he's still probably smarter than a lot of us. Who did win?

Last edited:
Actually sad. The kid is 15 and in 8th grade obviously something isn't right with him but he's still probably smarter than a lot of us. Who did win?
My first reaction as well- seemed to me like he could easily be one of those weirdos that shoot up schools. 

Last edited:

it was a tie
spelling-bee-trophy.jpg

After seeing that pic, Win all the spelling bees you want. Spelling words ain't gonna get you a new wardrobe, B :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Florida takes an L because a kid was excited about doing something positive like competing in a spelling bee?
Yeah ok. Terrible thread. Just terrible

Last edited:
While we're assembled, I just want to share what I think is the GOAT Scripps Spelling Bee moment

Last edited:
Saw it on TV as I was trying to find the game.

Homie perpetuated the nerd stereotypes :lol: looks, way of talking, wheezing, acne, and etc...

This isn't a reason to give Florida an L

Flo Rida & Pit Bull representing Florida is however

Smarter because he can spell? LoL ...

Right... because spelling is the only part of a spelling bee...

I had glimpses of it while I was at the gym. My first reaction was, why is a spelling bee on ESPN. I know they've had it for years, but how much of ESPN's demographic would actually care about a spelling bee? Also, it surprises me that some of these kids would rather just sit there and let the clock expire when they don't know how to spell a word. I don't know the rules, but is there a benefit for not attempting over spelling it wrong?

Back
Top Bottom