Floyd Mayweather Jr. Caught on Video flipping Out On a Security Guard in Las Vegas

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Dumb situation

Why can't common sense ever supersede the law when it comes to this kind of thing.

Look him in the face....realize its Floyd and let him into his house. I don't want to hear "O it's their job to check id" YOU KNOW ITS HIS HOUSE

Spoiler [+]
Same thing with that calvin johnson catch in like week 2 for the lions. He caught the ball its obvious he caught it who cares about the stupid rule that he has to maintain the catch HE CAUGHT THE BALL....end rant
b/c the security guards are told to follow procedure.
it's their job on the line if they don't

Mayweather doesn't care..is he going to pay the bills if they get fired?
But the bosses that are going to fire them for "not following procedure" should be able to look at the footage and say....o yeah thats floyd alright.  Or trust his workers to be able to recognize a human being by face.  It's so backwards.

If you don't know them ID them....Its Floyd Mayweather....you know he lives there...your job is to not let people into the community that don't live there.  You see floyd....you know he lives there.  No one else seems to be in the car.  You are letting in one person....who you know lives there....you did your job
maybe the guy recognized him, maybe he didn't, but the moment he starts letting people in without
id and something happens it's gonna fall back on him.
Just ID everybody and save yourself the trouble.

I get that and i agree Floyd should have had is license and this would be an easy situation.

But just for arguments sake.  If something bad is going to happen its going to happen.  More then likely they can use that surveillance footage to see who let the robber in (assuming he comes through the front gate which isn't very likely to begin with).  So don't let in the robber, again ID people you don't know.  If Floyd goes on a robbing spree its not your fault....he does live there lol. 

Dumb situation

Why can't common sense ever supersede the law when it comes to this kind of thing.

Look him in the face....realize its Floyd and let him into his house. I don't want to hear "O it's their job to check id" YOU KNOW ITS HIS HOUSE

Spoiler [+]
Same thing with that calvin johnson catch in like week 2 for the lions. He caught the ball its obvious he caught it who cares about the stupid rule that he has to maintain the catch HE CAUGHT THE BALL....end rant

But the bosses that are going to fire them for "not following procedure" should be able to look at the footage and say....o yeah thats floyd alright.  Or trust his workers to be able to recognize a human being by face.  It's so backwards.

If you don't know them ID them....Its Floyd Mayweather....you know he lives there...your job is to not let people into the community that don't live there.  You see floyd....you know he lives there.  No one else seems to be in the car.  You are letting in one person....who you know lives there....you did your job
maybe the guy recognized him, maybe he didn't, but the moment he starts letting people in without
id and something happens it's gonna fall back on him.
Just ID everybody and save yourself the trouble.

I get that and i agree Floyd should have had is license and this would be an easy situation.

But just for arguments sake.  If something bad is going to happen its going to happen.  More then likely they can use that surveillance footage to see who let the robber in (assuming he comes through the front gate which isn't very likely to begin with).  So don't let in the robber, again ID people you don't know.  If Floyd goes on a robbing spree its not your fault....he does live there lol. 

Floyd is a #%%*%. The security dude told him to hold on for a quick second to get confirmation from the boss or something... and he wants to talk %$%$.. if you know you live there then @%@+.. you will get in eventually. Yea dude can fight but he can still get shot he needs to calm down

Floyd is a #%%*%. The security dude told him to hold on for a quick second to get confirmation from the boss or something... and he wants to talk %$%$.. if you know you live there then @%@+.. you will get in eventually. Yea dude can fight but he can still get shot he needs to calm down

i love floyd as a boxer

and i know 90% of his bad guy act is for publicity

but dude seems to have lost it recently

i hope he fights soon

i love floyd as a boxer

and i know 90% of his bad guy act is for publicity

but dude seems to have lost it recently

i hope he fights soon

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

By who? YOU?! 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

By who? YOU?! 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

So what's worse for the boss or owner of that community or whatever.. firing the security or having floyd move out because of this? I'm sure its the latter

So what's worse for the boss or owner of that community or whatever.. firing the security or having floyd move out because of this? I'm sure its the latter

Yes, Security has a job to do...but they also should have the common courtesy to let the residents in with no hassle...after all it is "home"...not a jail facility... That guy had to be new...

I had a GF who stayed in a Condo in downtown Chicago and they would card her at first...but after a few rotations of the staff, they got to know her and they just let her up with a simple "Hello Ms._______".... No hassle what-so-ever....

Yes, Security has a job to do...but they also should have the common courtesy to let the residents in with no hassle...after all it is "home"...not a jail facility... That guy had to be new...

I had a GF who stayed in a Condo in downtown Chicago and they would card her at first...but after a few rotations of the staff, they got to know her and they just let her up with a simple "Hello Ms._______".... No hassle what-so-ever....

Floyd was more composed than I thought he would be. His reaction was expected.

PS Napoleon complex ideas are complete @*#+%@*@. You MUST command respect at all levels.

Floyd was more composed than I thought he would be. His reaction was expected.

PS Napoleon complex ideas are complete @*#+%@*@. You MUST command respect at all levels.

Dumb situation

Spoiler [+]

Logic is a foreign language in these parts...

Dumb situation

Spoiler [+]

Logic is a foreign language in these parts...

Maybe if Money would have came at dude with less hostility he would have been let in. I agree that after a while someone knows you and they COULD let you in if they want (against rules), but it is his job to ask for ID. So I see both ends

Maybe if Money would have came at dude with less hostility he would have been let in. I agree that after a while someone knows you and they COULD let you in if they want (against rules), but it is his job to ask for ID. So I see both ends

1. 4 a.m.(i see why Floyd pissed, he wanna go home.)

2. you know its Floyd

3. you know his exact address.

so why not let him in?

1. 4 a.m.(i see why Floyd pissed, he wanna go home.)

2. you know its Floyd

3. you know his exact address.

so why not let him in?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by manamazing55

hes a good boxer, but this guy is a clown. Hitting women, acting like a total douche. Pathetic
money may is a classic case of napoleon complex.
came in here to say this

Back
Top Bottom