Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao Falls Through Again - Floyd did not answer deadline.

Yea, if Manny doesn't take this one when Manny (according to Arum) has agreed to his principles, can't defend him as much.

Yea, if Manny doesn't take this one when Manny (according to Arum) has agreed to his principles, can't defend him as much.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yea, if Manny Floyd doesn't take this one when Manny (according to Arum) has agreed to his principles, can't defend him as much.

They agreed to principles. No one knows if its Floyds principles. No one knows what the hell the contract looks like.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yea, if Manny Floyd doesn't take this one when Manny (according to Arum) has agreed to his principles, can't defend him as much.

They agreed to principles. No one knows if its Floyds principles. No one knows what the hell the contract looks like.

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

when pacman loses, everyone is gunna forget that place where hes from even existed lmao

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If this fight falls through and Floyd mentions anything about the lawsuit as an excuse........smh

If this fight falls through and Floyd mentions anything about the lawsuit as an excuse........smh

If the whole drug testing thing goes floyd's way which i heard it was proposed that way, and he doesn't want to fight does that tarnish his legacy? can people call him the best in his weight class? I'm not saying he is or isn't, but i feel like if he gets out of it this time he's a straight female dog

If the whole drug testing thing goes floyd's way which i heard it was proposed that way, and he doesn't want to fight does that tarnish his legacy? can people call him the best in his weight class? I'm not saying he is or isn't, but i feel like if he gets out of it this time he's a straight female dog

Back
Top Bottom