Floyd Mayweather just purchased a 18 million dollar watch are you a hater

Billionaires like that are lames they dress like crap and never stunt they get no respect from me

tenor.gif

if you worth 20 billion plus and dress like a bum you a lame you got enough to give to the needy and stunt a little bill gates walk around looking like he worth 20 bucks smh just a nerd that happened to get rich

"Boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. rang up a bill of $25,300 in food and booze at Rehab at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas and didn’t tip a cent, according to TMZ. Oh, and this came hours after he earned $32 million for defeating Marcos Maidana to remain undefeated"

The owners love him for spending that much money. The waiting staff, well, maybe they sucked.

I had that exact same watch in 5th grade. My mom bought it from the middle of Colosiuem Mall in hampton,va.

It was only $50.
If u ask me Flloyd got exploited

Floyd the goat fighter any sport of this generation but that’s a really ugly watch. Could have went to a auction and got a rare watch but it ain’t my money so more power to him.

Multiple ways to stunt not just clothing. Think he spent like 25 mil on a book once

That’s not stuntin -stuntin is showing how fly you are on a level the average person can’t touch Floyd is the definition of a stunter he’s entertaining bill gates is a boring nerd he has no stunt in him

That’s not stuntin -stuntin is showing how fly you are on a level the average person can’t touch Floyd is the definition of a stunter he’s entertaining bill gates is a boring nerd he has no stunt in him

Like he wasn’t showing that book and his other expensive paintings to his friends over 5,000 wines and fresh caviar.

He doesn’t stunt he wears extremely cheap clothes and never shows off for the public

most rich people dont buy clothe and jewelry to stunt they buy mansions yachts jets etc :lol:

18mil on a watch knowing its gonna lose 90% of its value is just dumb :lol:

The smartest people in the world don’t even think about their clothes. They wear the same type of outfit daily because they are already onto the next thing of their day. Their minds are always racing.

Back
Top Bottom