Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao.....let the $#!@ talking begin!

^
Quite simple.

"The Art of Talking ##%@"

laugh.gif

i mean let's b real....we all know Floyd talks crazy, BUT he also backs it up....the record and belts speak for themselves...but come on b, pacman whippingor knocking mayweather out is a little bit far fetched IMO....

Originally Posted by jupeezy

i mean let's b real....we all know Floyd talks crazy, BUT he also backs it up....the record and belts speak for themselves...but come on b, pacman whipping or knocking mayweather out is a little bit far fetched IMO....

did you see the mayweather judah fight...mayweather hernandez or mayweather corley???

he was floored in 2 of those fights (although judah's wasn't counted as a knockdown)

but these were in the 2001, 2003, and 2006

but i see pacquiao having more power then the other 3 fighters mentioned.

so a knockout is possible. will it happen

who knows?

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

Originally Posted by jupeezy

i mean let's b real....we all know Floyd talks crazy, BUT he also backs it up....the record and belts speak for themselves...but come on b, pacman whipping or knocking mayweather out is a little bit far fetched IMO....

did you see the mayweather judah fight...mayweather hernandez or mayweather corley???

he was floored in 2 of those fights (although judah's wasn't counted as a knockdown)

but these were in the 2001, 2003, and 2006

but i see pacquiao having more power then the other 3 fighters mentioned.

so a knockout is possible. will it happen

who knows?
Also the "gOLDen boy" De La Hoya took Mayweather to a decision which Mayweather himself was surprised about and Pacman just madehim
embarassed.gif
early!This all happend how long ago?

You really can't compare them both fighting De La Hoya because they have different styles. Manny stalked Oscar the whole fight and Floyd just waits to pickhim apart. Obviously Manny has the more appealing win because it's easier on the eyes.

^^^^^

THIS.....

Manny has NO Defense...

He just brawls

When fighting a defense/counter punching wizard like floyd who won't get tricked into brawling..

I got floyd all day

Manny is gonna throw one of them dumb **% punches and get floored..

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

^^^^^

THIS.....

Manny has NO Defense...

He just brawls
Man, go kill yourself.

THIS is when ethnicity in fighters are evident -- historically.

It's not in his blood to have Floyd type defense. His "defense" is his relentless offensive attack.

What we talkin' 'bout?

I got Floyd winning fairly easy, just like all his other fights...his defense is second to none. All the dudes Pac-man beat that got him all of these new fans,Floyd also beat.

Julian,
We're about to take this argument back to the shop when I come back into town. You already know it's Pac-Man All Day!

The pre-fight talk has been the same with all of Pac's previous fights though. Everyone saying Pacquiao is going to lose or have a tough time winning andhe comes out on top with minor scratches (if that) and a smile on his face. We'll see come fight day.

It better be in Vegas. I'm going to be there on the 13th. lol

(P.S. I know I'm a little biased
tongue.gif
)

Best thread made..Havnet been on NT for 2 years and im glad to see thsi hear...IM with SOLEFOOD... mayweather against someone aggresive is never happy..andyungsatlelltite saying pacquiao has no defense is so off. Pacquiao's defense is his agilty and the fact he uses the ring, only problem is mayweather is notan aggressor so that prolly falls out the window..and maywehater is what 7inch adv. off the arms. Mayweahter has NOT really been tested yet. can anyone heretell me when pacquiao has ever been tired?..like like that... He will be coming after mayweather non stop. Pacquiao will expose mayweather like never beenbefore. Mayweather will expose pacquiao like never before. I am filipino so of course im going for the pride of the country. But if you appreciate boxing youappriciate mayweathers tatics. Pacquiaos ONLY problem is he has no center gravity, only way he can be knocked DOWN is he maywehater catches pacquiao whilepacquiao is being aggresive. Mayweathers problem is he is to cocky, and like cotto he will try and just chill wile pacquiao punches and mayweather will back upmore than he wnats..but yea..good stuff..

Every fight mayweather was 'posed to get exposed..

And don't gimme that PBF is gonn stalk like cotto crap

He uses the ring just like Paquiao

As I said before Paquiao is gonna throw one of them *%+$*@* punches and get caught

He's gonna eat counters all day

Cotto stood there lethargic and was just eating flurries waiting for a 1 hitter quitter

PBF moves constantly

Mad cuz Floyd is cocky?

+#%** is undefeated and proven

Even after he wins this fight,!!@*@$ is still gonna say the same $%@*

Like I said..I'm taking all bets

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

seriously do you watch boxing?

I do watch boxing

I'm not downplaying Paquaio

Paquiao has the most heart I seen ever in a boxer

He is a hell of a fighter

As I said earlier Cotto went away from what was working..to just sitting there and taking every punch to his face

Cotto didn't try to dodge +*%@..

You think PBF is gonna do that?

Like really?

He's too smart for that

But PBF will win, by points (a knock out is possible tho)

Most of ya'll basically saying he will get exposed for having no chin and punching power

He hasn't fought anybody..

I remember S&T saying the same exact +*%@ when he fought hatton..DLH..Marquez ect.

Paquiao will bully him relentlessly attacking and PBF can't handle that

Right?

Same +*%@ get said everytime this man fights

If you really think Pac is gonna win take the bet..

Should be easy $$ right?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Ain't nothing better than a "ma" in the background instigating!

roll.gif

I LOVE IT!
lol im sayin tho....all that talk lets post some wagers!!!!

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

take the bet sole...you scared?
LMMFAO

laugh.gif

I do watch boxing

I'm not downplaying Paquaio

Paquiao has the most heart I seen ever in a boxer

He is a hell of a fighter

As I said earlier Cotto went away from what was working..to just sitting there and taking every punch to his face

Cotto didn't try to dodge +*%@..

You think PBF is gonna do that?

Like really?

He's too smart for that

But PBF will win, by points (a knock out is possible tho)

Most of ya'll basically saying he will get exposed for having no chin and punching power

He hasn't fought anybody..

I remember S&T saying the same exact +*%@ when he fought hatton..DLH..Marquez ect.

Paquiao will bully him relentlessly attacking and PBF can't handle that

Right?

Same +*%@ get said everytime this man fights

If you really think Pac is gonna win take the bet..

Should be easy $$ right?

floyd is a 1 shot counter puncher

only after his opponent is picked apart does he start to tee off

now from what you saw against cotto (who isnt nearly as fast as floyd)...

do you honestly think floyd will have an easy time countering manny?

if not...

how does he win the fight?

and since you watch boxing...

can you name 5 actual opponents floyd has faced in the last 10 yrs

dont get it twisted i would love for floyd to win

but you sir are talking out of your !!%%
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom