Fly Union Value Pack 5 featuring Chip Tha Ripper

25jlijo.jpg

Download here.

Fly Union Value Pack 5.zip - 20.0 Mb

^ I feel you bro. I actually saw Fly U couple weeks back when Big Sean came to Cleveland.

Girls these days ain't nothin but trouble

^ I feel you bro. I actually saw Fly U couple weeks back when Big Sean came to Cleveland.

Girls these days ain't nothin but trouble

word, yeah I was in LA didn't get to roll wit em to either the columbus or cleveland show. Sucks but oh well i'm hearing they will be on tour wit Dom soon!

word, yeah I was in LA didn't get to roll wit em to either the columbus or cleveland show. Sucks but oh well i'm hearing they will be on tour wit Dom soon!

^ was u at the show in chicago .. my homie hero george dj'd for em at northwestern..seem like some cool chill dudes. i def rock with they music

^ was u at the show in chicago .. my homie hero george dj'd for em at northwestern..seem like some cool chill dudes. i def rock with they music

Haiti-word yea they told me that was a coo show. Definitely reach out to em if you can some of the most down to Earth cats I know.

Haiti-word yea they told me that was a coo show. Definitely reach out to em if you can some of the most down to Earth cats I know.

Back
Top Bottom