FLYDEA - Biohazard AF1 Customs

sev

Sup guys. These are my 4th customs so far, and more will be on the way soon. =D

I recently cop'd an airbrush, and this is my very first project with it, so I'm stoked about how they turned out. I think there's some seriouspotential there, and I can't wait to keep experimenting with it.

These were made for a good friend, he wanted a Biohazard theme, but other than that he gave me a lot of control in terms of what I wanted to do with the idea,so I defiantely had some fun with them.

The base was black on black, this is what I came up with.

biosidestonesnowtv5.jpg

biosidestackstonesnowdz1.jpg

biobackwoodstepsjt2.jpg

biosideslantwoodstepscz6.jpg

biosidestonestepslq3.jpg

Comments and criticism are always appreciated.

I'm looking for future clients for freelance work, if you're interested or know anybody who is, send an email to [email protected] and I'll get backto you about it. There'll be a website soon, but for now clearing up the shoe queue is priority. =]

peaaaaaceeee
Sev

i HOPE the band was inspiration for it,they usually sport black & orange on most tshirts & album covers,amazing work man!

Sorry, that band wasn't the inspiration, I haven't heard of them. I'll check 'em out though lol. =P

My friend just gave me a general theme and told me to just paint whatever came to mind, that's what I did!

thanks for the comments everyone glad you like em

Originally Posted by sev

Sorry, that band wasn't the inspiration, I haven't heard of them. I'll check 'em out though lol. =P

My friend just gave me a general theme and told me to just paint whatever came to mind, that's what I did!

thanks for the comments everyone glad you like em
For real? So you just happened to use their colors and logo. That's pretty crazy. Great work on the shoes bro.

you have a good touch for customs, these look really clean. not something im gonna wear, but im sure your bro likes them.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

those are amazing

but should painted the AIR on the midsole to bring it out a little
never even crossed my mind dude, good idea though =O

Back
Top Bottom