Flyknit Chukka Thread

Extra 20% off sale items over at www.tres-bien.com if you enter EXTRA20 at checkout.

Burgundys and other CWs in many sizes. Sooooo tempted!

Also, this just in:
You beat me....just checked my mails and saw the EXTRA20 code. Great deal for $ 97 shipped !!!!!
wink.gif

And if you´re willing to take risks, last winter sale at Tres Bien I was able to grab flyknit trainers for 50 % off as sale went on,

it was hit or miss, good luck !!!!!
smokin.gif

Last edited:
lolol put it down to time difference. They sent the mail when i got up for work.

Can't believe i'm going to sleep on the Burgundys, but I have too many already. It's cray cray.

lolol put it down to time difference. They sent the mail when i got up for work.

Can't believe i'm going to sleep on the Burgundys, but I have too many already. It's cray cray.
Me too, lol.Can´t believe I´m passing on them and I feel privileged that I can chose.... I´m waiting for the Night Factors, those will be mine
smokin.gif

Me too, lol.Can´t believe I´m passing on them and I feel privileged that I can chose.... I´m waiting for the Night Factors, those will be mine
smokin.gif
Night factors? You and me both buddy. Can't wait to hold them in my arms. 
glasses.gif

Got my chukkas in today.

Way too tight in the toe box for me. Should have went half a size up. Not sure I'm a fan after having them in hand. Just gonna stick to the normal flyknits I guess :smh:

Extra 20% off sale items over at www.tres-bien.com if you enter EXTRA20 at checkout.
Burgundys and other CWs in many sizes. Sooooo tempted!

Also, this just in:
View media item 749183

You beat me....just checked my mails and saw the EXTRA20 code. Great deal for $ 97 shipped !!!!! :wink:

And if you´re willing to take risks, last winter sale at Tres Bien I was able to grab flyknit trainers for 50 % off as sale went on,
it was hit or miss, good luck !!!!! :smokin

I'm getting $106 shipped brah....but yo....for that price might go for my 2nd pair.

pink/blue joints....hmmmmmmmm

Nice mate !!!!! My favorite gym shoes also, like walking on clouds !!!
Exactly! Only issue is that i usually wear a 9 and tres bien only had a 9.5. Hope it won't be an issue or i'll just get a extra in sole.

Back
Top Bottom