Flyknit Chukka Thread

I know exit-36 had an early $25 off their last pairs, but I honestly don't see other retailers jumping to take the fsb to quick markdown. with my luck it'll be a waiting game until my size isn't available. Murphy's F'ing law. but the more I see the fbs the more I want it. just hope I get the right size

I wear size 13.  I can fit into a size 11.5 in the FSBs, but picked up a size 12 (making up for the extra room with thick socks).  I went one full size down, but some members only had to compensate by half of a size.  Your best bet would be to try these on in-store before purchasing.  Unless, you can order from a web site that offers no hassle, free returns.  

Good luck, man!  

Thanks bro I'll take your advice, I just tried on the Flyknit Air Max which are so comfy just like the trainers and chukka i have, but they didn't have the FSB there, might try at NTSF tomorrow or HoH.

Also anybody know what FSB means? Flyknit Sochi Boot? lolzzz :evil: :rofl: :evil:

When did these release? I had only seen the green ones. These are needed. 
These look very nice on feet 
smokin.gif

keep on going back and forth on Flyknit FSB chukka. On one hand, great for right now conditions and winter. Can't see wearing em much after April/May. Can always use next year obviously. 200 tag is killing me though :smh:

just got my chukka fsb, i sized down half a size. they fit really big, could of sized down a full size... 

is the women's fsb exactly the same as the men's? i see minor differences in the stock nike pics, but not sure if it's just the lighting.

Last edited:
always the lynchpin whether I'd enjoy a pair of shoes- worrying about the price. probably not worth the trouble if you have to think about the price.

Yeah I get your point. Not so much a worry as it is knowing what else is around the corner and knowing what else can be had for 200.00 in the grander scheme of things. Quite obviously, shoes and these particular ones, aren't a need at this stage, so it just a matter of weighing whether I like them more than some other things on the horizon that I can afford to skip or pass on. In the end, like most folks on here, the shoes aren't going to make or break me now or down the road, but its always nice to have something you want and not have to track back later for it or for more money. Given all the sizing differences and notes that have been made already, I probably will just pass and move on. I do think they are unique and an interesting concept.

the shoes aren't going to make or break me now or down the road, but its always nice to have something you want and not have to track back later for it or for more money.

definitely. I didn't mean to make my point all about money, but a good amount of it is, because, after all, no money, no shoes. still, being on the fence because of sizing should be one catalyst to pass without being afforded to try them on prior to purchasing. and like you said, can't rock during the summer.

and like you said, can't rock during the summer.
Why can't you wear FSBs in the summer?  They're more versatile than you think.  I wore mine on Saturday in summer-like weather, and they were perfect!  I don't understand how this misconception came to be.  The uppers are thin, lightweight, and provide adequate ventilation.  If you're worried about your feet heating up, don't tie the laces too tightly.  I can easily see myself and others rocking these with shorts in warmer weather. 

Why can't you wear FSBs in the summer?  They're more versatile than you think.  I wore mine on Saturday in summer-like weather, and they were perfect!  I don't understand how this misconception came to be.  The uppers are thin, lightweight, and provide adequate ventilation.  If you're worried about your feet heating up, don't tie the laces too tightly.  I can easily see myself and others rocking these with shorts in warmer weather. 

Lol I was just going along with dude's cons for not buying the sneaker. loosen your laces.

Repped for that platinum link. Just pulled the trigger on a pair. Gonna be my first pair of chukkas, hoping they fit the same as the lunar one +.

Lol I was just going along with dude's cons for not buying the sneaker. loosen your laces.
I understand.  But it's illogical to make such a claim without having worn the shoes yourself.  I'm not saying I'm right, and you're wrong.  It's just that your opinion would be of more value if you had evidence to support it.  We're all trying to help each other out here, so please don't take this personally.  

From what most of us can tell... the FSBs run big, and in my opinion, are versatile and can be worn in any weather or climate. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Repped for that platinum link. Just pulled the trigger on a pair. Gonna be my first pair of chukkas, hoping they fit the same as the lunar one +.
You should be fine.  My chukkas fit very similarly to my lunar1s.  Great pick-up for your first pair of chukkas!  Welcome to the team, man.  

After some contemplating I bought my first pair of chukkas!! I really wanted the wolf grey/uni red ones but I couldn't pass up the 170$ for the platinums, so thanks to you I have a pair of flyknit chukkas +rep

Back
Top Bottom