Flyknit Chukka Thread

^^ those blues aint doin it for me...midnight fogs and green ones are :smokin :smokin :smokin ...i would like a bite on the red ones too,but i got the red racers and i already own 5 pairs of knits...:smh: :smh: :smh: ...my pockets are soooo light.

^^ haha funny thing was I thought it was the flyknit trainer forum and the grey/crimson. I apologize. I just woke up.

the upper was primarily grey with the midsole/outsole looking pinkish/infraredish. i didn't snap any pics. just held em in my hand and wished i had enough cash in my pocket to buy a pair :lol:

I didn't see anything on their site, Facebook, or Twitter about flyknits. Seems strange to me because I thought we were expecting the blues, midnight fog, or green pair to release first. Not calling you out but I want to know so I can maybe phone order from them because I really want that grey/red pair. 

these right?

nope. they were similar in the upper but the midsole/outsole was pinkish. now i wish i had snapped a pic. have not been following this thread and didn't know pics haven't surfaced yet. i'll see if they can snap and pic and send it to me but they might be sold out already.

nope. they were similar in the upper but the midsole/outsole was pinkish. now i wish i had snapped a pic. have not been following this thread and didn't know pics haven't surfaced yet. i'll see if they can snap and pic and send it to me but they might be sold out already.
Are these the ones you saw?
39ac826b_nike-flyknit-chukka-beige-orange.jpeg

that's probably them then. the shop only received 3 pairs (they ordered more than that). i think they might have one pair left, not sure. maybe like a size 11 or something close to that.

*edit - here's the pic they sent me. they look much more pink irl. actually a really nice shoe.
View media item 403249

Last edited:
that's probably them then. the shop only received 3 pairs (they ordered more than that). i think they might have one pair left, not sure. maybe like a size 11 or something close to that.

*edit - here's the pic they sent me. they look much more pink irl. actually a really nice shoe.
View media item 403249

Thanks Stuntman. Those are interesting. I like the colored sole, however I just dont know if the olive drab colored tongue and laces go well with the shoe. I need to see some more photo's first.

eek.gif
 i'm reeeally digging these. hoping these drop here in the mainland soon.

thanks for the picture!

Thanks Stuntman. Those are interesting. I like the colored sole, however I just dont know if the olive drab colored tongue and laces go well with the shoe. I need to see some more photo's first.
Agreed, would cop instantly if the sole was white but not a fan of the olive/pink mixed

Edit: Now that I think about it, if those had a white sole they would probably be my favorite flyknit to date

Last edited:
Wow, great find Mike. That's the first real pic I've seen of that colorway and maybe the only one right now.

So this is the colorway that is releasing alongside the blues, not the Dolphins colorway (not very Dolphins to me IMO). That sole isn't orange or pink...it's Crimson! And the tongue is tarp green. The colors match the tarp green and crimson used on the Roshes.

cot damn none of the dolphins-grey duet is on the europe swoosh accounts,i hope it releases in europe....

Back
Top Bottom