Flyknit Chukka Thread

I think the lady in Chicago forgot she put me on hold while she went to go check for my size. I don't wanna hang up and then not be able to get through again :lol:

Finally got through to chicago.  Was looking for a 13,14, no dice.  They do have 12's available tho.  Good luck to all.  I paid 170 for mine a few months ago.  Still don't regret it!

still trying on chicago. pray for me! 
devil.gif

Woke up at 7:00AM PST, called Woodbury, secured my pair and went back to sleep. Luckily I only had to try a few times. Lady took down my name/number and said they'll call me back later for my shipping/payment info. Got a call an hour later, paid and they said shoes will be shipped Monday due to the large volume of orders. Whole process went pretty smoothly for me. Hopefully everyone can get theirs.

@dn3g3l I ended up hanging up and calling again. Got through after a few minutes and they just put me on hold again smh
If you can, I would just wait for her to come back.  When I placed my order this morning, I was probably on hold for close to 10 min.  From what the CS was saying, they've been slammed today for phone orders.  She was saying about 100+ phone orders.  I don't know if this number is accurate, but I can imagine they are getting bombarded with calls.

Yeah def stay on the phone. Hanging up and calling back is going to prolong the process and put you in the back of the line. I was probably on hold for 10 min.

I was on hold for 20 min+ two different times haha. But I finally got through just now and was able to grab my size.

The 10.5 platinums I ordered from Ubiq were delivered today also but I'm thinking I'm gonna return em and stick with a 10 in the chukkas.

managed to grab a size 12! the lady was really patient and not grumpy at all. keep calling people!

Can anyone chime in on the Woodbury phone orders. I called again and tried to get a different rep. Seems like they are all saying no phone orders? Thats kind of a weird policy to allow phone orders early in the morning, and then just stop them all of a sudden….

These will sell out in store regardless, phone orders just adds a ton more work and headaches. Surprised these were opened up for phone order

Just called chicago and was told all they had was 10.5 and 12

Edit: called woodbury commons and they're sold out.

Last edited:
Being a huge flyknit fan, I've always loved the chukka itself but the color execution has always been horrible IMO. These and the fogs were the only pair I told myself I would get.

Glad I was able to cop for 50% off retail a year after release, especially since retail is absurd

Being a huge flyknit fan, I've always loved the chukka itself but the color execution has always been horrible IMO. These and the fogs were the only pair I told myself I would get.

Glad I was able to cop for 50% off retail a year after release, especially since retail is absurd
Agree about the retail price.

Sails are pretty dope too.

eBay just got flooded lol...3-4 sellers with 10+ pairs. Cheapest i saw was $200 BIN and the rest are between $220-280

Back
Top Bottom