Flyknit Chukka Thread

has anybody tried sole swapping on chukkas? i beat my university reds up and i'm thinking of switching the sole with one of my less favored cws
[quote name="ayeitzchris" url="/t/524058/flyknit-chukka-thread/4890#post_19968967" I would think that's pretty difficult almost impossible sinse the upper is a single peice that sewn together at the bottom.

Anyone get the FSB's in women's? Are there any differences between the men's? Where would I get a size 7.5? Is that a boy, women or men size? I'm a size 8.5 went down half a size to a 8 and still have too much leeway.

Last edited:
Nike needs a customer service department for FSBs alone. I bought "my" size and they're a whole thumb width too big, from toe to tip of the shoe.
I like to have no sliding room in my shoes, how much should I size down? I want the sizing to be perfect

Anyone get the FSB's in women's? Are there any differences between the men's? Where would I get a size 7.5? Is that a boy, women or men size? I'm a size 8.5 went down half a size to a 8 and still have too much leeway.
Nike needs a customer service department for FSBs alone. I bought "my" size and they're a whole thumb width too big, from toe to tip of the shoe.
I like to have no sliding room in my shoes, how much should I size down? I want the sizing to be perfect
As far as I know, there is no difference btwn men's and women's sizing.

There is no boy's sizing, but womens goes down to sz 6, which is a 4.5 in boys.

You can cop womens at nike.com and citysole.com

Go down 1 full size from your regular Jordan/Lebron/Nike SB size.

For the FSB's I went down a whole size. I usually wear a 9.5 and ultimately an 8.5 worked best. I do have narrow feet tho. In flyknit trainers I wear a 10, go figure.

At $200 for the FSB's tho they can sit. I'm waiting for them to hit the sales rack

did the foothills factory store take phone orders for the wolf greys? i called sunday night and they said they weren't. Anyone have details on where to get a pair in size 11? i think i missed out on the NY stores :frown:

For the FSB's I went down a whole size. I usually wear a 9.5 and ultimately an 8.5 worked best. I do have narrow feet tho. In flyknit trainers I wear a 10, go figure.

At $200 for the FSB's tho they can sit. I'm waiting for them to hit the sales rack
FSBs are $140 Mens/$120 Womens at citysole.com + shipping.

I'm gonna wait it out. I feel like these won't move well because of the price tag. Even at $140 it's still too much for me. The shoe is very minimal, the 3m is what makes them pricey.

If there is no difference between men and women shoes then why the price difference?

I'm gonna wait it out. I feel like these won't move well because of the price tag. Even at $140 it's still too much for me. The shoe is very minimal, the 3m is what makes them pricey.

If there is no difference between men and women shoes then why the price difference?
Uhhh I think its the flyknit that makes them pricey...

Smaller feet = less material.

Prices are $200 for both Men/Women at nike.com.

So it may be citysole just trying to move product.

Last edited:
Uhhh I think its the flyknit that makes them pricey...

You're right, flyknit does make them
pricey but compared to other flyknits these have the additional 3m which brings the price to $200. If these would have released with no 3m they would have been already at the $140 range.

My kobe masterpiece retailed at $225 which I believe is a more solid shoe overall. Flyknit is way nicer than on the fsb, the upper is nice, I just feel like it's a better constructed shoe and the price is justifiable. The FSB to me feels like a shell with a comfortable sole, which is nice I like it too, but not $200 like it, not even $140 like it. If I can get these for $100 them I'm in.

I'm not arguing with you, it's just how I see the value of different shoes.

Last edited:
You're right, flyknit does make them
pricey but compared to other flyknits these have the additional 3m which brings the price to $200. If these would have released with no 3m they would have been already at the $140 range.

My kobe masterpiece retailed at $225 which I believe is a more solid shoe overall. Flyknit is way nicer than on the fsb, the upper is nice, I just feel like it's a better constructed shoe and the price is justifiable. The FSB to me feels like a shell with a comfortable sole, which is nice I like it too, but not $200 like it, not even $140 like it. If I can get these for $100 them I'm in.

I'm not arguing with you, it's just how I see the value of different shoes.
I don't have the pair, but they also have winter wool lined in, also liner making it water resistant. The sole isn't lunar, it's the terrain version of the free sole also. There are definitely more premium materials on the FSB that drove it up 30 dollars...

In all honesty, none of the Flyknit shoes along any of the lines should be priced where they are. It's the swoosh's marketing and branding that's doing it. I have the Masterpieces too, there's no way thats a 200+ range shoe... when you equal out the technology and materials of shoes from the past lol. Hell, the Kobe 8's were overpriced for what it was, break down the construct of the shoe and can you really say it's worth 140-180?!

It is what it is. Hence we wait for the coupons/sales.

Last edited:
^^^youre right. I buy most my stuff on sale, last retail pair was the masterpiece but those just weren't available so I jumped on them. Before that I can't remember what I bought at retail.

With all these apps and websites carrying sales I don't see why not.

If anyone has a double-up pair of 10.5 Wolf Grey that they want to sell at retail or close to, please PM me. I've struck out on these every time.

Just got FSB for citysole. I usually wear a 9.5 in flyknits but I got a 9. I could of easily got a 8.5 so 1 whole size down would be good in my opinion

anybody get tracking from chicago/woodbury yet?
I ordered Thursday and called Woodbury yesterday for the tracking #. The girl on the phone said something along the lines of being swamped with orders and that I couldn't get tracking yet.

Last edited:
Received my wolf greys from Woodbury today, very happy with the purchase they are fire! Thank you to whoever posted that on NT!! And thank you to Mary at the store!

was just on hold for 25 minutes with chicago before I hung up.  I figure if they don't come by friday then they won't come at all.

Yea no shipping confirmation from Woodbury....
Smh they didn't even call me before they charged my account telling me how much it cost.

Soooo I am finally on this FlyKnit Chukka. Been watching and stalking and in 2 days I have copped 2 pair for a grand total of less than the original 1 pair cost.

Just got FSB for citysole. I usually wear a 9.5 in flyknits but I got a 9. I could of easily got a 8.5 so 1 whole size down would be good in my opinion

Repped. I've been debating on what size to get. Still trying to hold out for a discount. Hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ***

If someone comes across a size 8....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom