Flyknit Chukka Thread

Quote:

Great pic, I'm waiting for these to hit the sales rack.

for real? where do you even see a stock of these for retail?
No chance they will hit the sales rack because that cw is almost sold out....
mean.gif
mean.gif

Regardless of a shoe selling out, it will hit a sale rack sometime, somewhere. Nike always has pairs laying around. They will hit outlets. When they do I'm sure someone will post. When found.
oh lmk when them yeezys hit the outlets brah

thanks

Du
oh lmk when them yeezys hit the outlets brah

thanks

Will do homie, but due to the severed relationship between nike and Kanye all the remaining pairs will stay in Tennessee. Hence the random RO drop, they wanted to get it out of the system ASAP.

Du
Will do homie, but due to the severed relationship between nike and Kanye all the remaining pairs will stay in Tennessee. Hence the random RO drop, they wanted to get it out of the system ASAP.
damn man u got my hopes up brah

http://bit.ly/1kXA0BC

Saw this auction on eBay are these legit because I haven't seen HTM in an orange box only the black one ??
I was looking at that one, too.   Hard to believe an HTM hit outlets.  I haven't seen any fake chukkas so I'm not worried about that.  Just odd way to acquire.

Also don't post like links.

Last edited:
Yea they have to send dope shoes to outlets just to make sure people
Are aware that nice stuff hits outlets, otherwise they might loose business, I know if I knew that nike outlets didn't carry dope stuff I Would never go

Maybe it was a employee return or something like that, but rare things pop up in outlets every now and then

I'm sure a bunch of people ask this, but I can't seem to find the Chukkas in any local stores and want to try before I buy. Do the Chukkas fit TTS? I wear 9.5 in most shoes (KDs, Nike trainers) but need a 9 for Roshe. I've never worn a flyknit shoe before but really want to pick up a pair! Appreciate the help!

Saw the electric green colorway at the outlets. Heads up to anyone looking for those for a discounted price at $120

Back
Top Bottom