Flyknit Chukka Thread

Wolf Grey/Cool Grey-Electric Green-White Style - Color # 554969 - 011

Size 9.5 Available at Philadelphia PA Premium Outlet Store $120 plus 20% off hash wall 

I think this is the number (610) 327-1748

They look nice on feet. I ordered mine from END last night too.. supposed to get mine on Monday the 31st. The price was unbeatable.. hopefully I sized correctly.. I'm a 10, i went with 9.5.
Do you know if they do free returns?

How much was shipping?

anyone's girl or a lady have any experience with the fsbs? I wanna cop a pair for the lady but not sure if I should size down for her or not.

They look nice on feet. I ordered mine from END last night too.. supposed to get mine on Monday the 31st. The price was unbeatable.. hopefully I sized correctly.. I'm a 10, i went with 9.5.
Do you know if they do free returns?

I ordered mine from End on the 25th and they are coming in tomorrow, that's some super fast shipping from overseas :smokin just like DF quick style

Here is End's return policy:

http://www.endclothing.com/returns

They don't pay for shipping back

Just got my box from End. They did a nice job on packaging and shipping (3 days) very impressive
nthat.gif
I´ve ordered a lot of shoes from them but they never double boxed....Last year I ordered my Wolf Greys and asked for a double boxed parcel but I only got an extra plastic bag....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
I´ve ordered a lot of shoes from them but they never double boxed....Last year I ordered my Wolf Greys and asked for a double boxed parcel but I only got an extra plastic bag....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  
Mine had the plastic and that end box above :lol:

Does anyone know where I can find the flyknit chukka midnight fog?  Nike had stock located the shoes for me but when I called they werent able to find it. Any leads would help thanks.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  

They don't like you gusmq gusmq :lol: j/k you da man with all the chukka info :nthat:

im thinking about ordering the FSBs from end too. did you have to pay any custom fees?

Here's the FSB's I got, no customs fees for these either

View media item 885624 View media item 885627

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom