Flyknit Chukka Thread

Dammit I need to stay away from this thread!!! So tempted to cop those midnight fogs
LOL thats what im saying..

Also if people like the new colorway but hate the free sole cop these now!

Similar colorway just without the orange swoosh

I posted here earlier about ordering pairs of FSB from END clothing, they came in this morning.

My suggestion is to size down by one full size if you have relatively narrow feet.

Ordered a 8 for the first time and it fits like a 9 exactly. A quarter inch less and it would have been too small.

ok thanks

when do you see the VAT subtracted? went all the way to checkout and saw $168.56, £96.58

**** dope factory only has size 9 left for the midnight fogs but I'm  a size 10. Would you guys recommend getting the 9 anyway? 

Got my pair of FSB. I got a sz 9, (a full size down from my usual 10) and they fit nice and snug (which is my preferred fit for flyknits).

I'm not a fan of the stock insert though. It's too firm and built up. I swapped them out for the ortholite ones in my Flyknit Free and it makes them so much better. Much more flexible (feels more like a Free)

When comparing the sizing of the inserts, the size 9 insert (FK FSB) is the same length and shape as the sz 10 (Flyknit Free).

received my pair of FSBs from END, sized .5 down and they fit big smh (i have a wide foot too)

anyone have a sz 10 they want to swap for 10.5? 

So I ended up pulling the trigger and copped the midnight fogs. I'm pretty sure I'm done after these. Might have to ask Meth to ban me from this thread lol.

Back
Top Bottom