Flyknit Chukka Thread

Anyone in the Phoenix, AZ area know where I can get a pair? The only places I've seen it so far is in Shoe Palace,and they only seem to have purple,gold, and blue colorway.

Just got my USA FSB chukkas, I had to check if the laces were GITD on em :lol:

Thought the USA on the tongue would be 3M but it's not :tongue:

They are pretty much the same shoe just USA logo on tongue and different insoles which nobody sees anyway :x

View media item 904197

Very Nice! To me the USA branding makes allthe difference...I posted mine in here about a week ago... eBay?

View media item 914061
Came in on Monday, wore them all week. Definitely my favorite shoe right now. If I had to nitpick, I would say that my only complaint is that the non-ridged parts of the midsole get scuffed and scratched too easily. They're a bit fragile. Other than that, distressing on the Flyknit material is more visible in this colorway.

Them fogs crazzyy veer!

Thanks man, I'm happy with them, glad I pulled the trigger 8)

Very Nice! To me the USA branding makes allthe difference...I posted mine in here about a week ago... eBay?

Yup eBay, got lucky and found a DS pair :smokin

yoof yoof Nice pickup! :nthat: That was my second choice if I didn't get the fogs.

albooboo albooboo What size were you looking for?

I know I'm gonna get some bias in here, but I'm trying to decide between going one more on the chukkas and getting the squadrons... Or going for hot lava techs.....(these chukkas keep pulling me back in)

Thanks man, I'm happy with them, glad I pulled the trigger 8)
Yup eBay, got lucky and found a DS pair :smokin

yoof yoof Nice pickup! :nthat: That was my second choice if I didn't get the fogs.

albooboo albooboo What size were you looking for?

Thanks bro! I would have personally gone with the fogs too if I found them in an 8.5 or 8 for retail. I just lucked out on the black turqs on ebay.

I know I'm gonna get some bias in here, but I'm trying to decide between going one more on the chukkas and getting the squadrons... Or going for hot lava techs.....(these chukkas keep pulling me back in)

How many Chukkas and techs do you already have and in what colorways? I figure that if you really liked the squadron blue, you would have gotten them by now lol.

Are techs a must for you? How often do you see yourself wearing them?

If we disregard sentimental value, Chukkas are much better in just about every objective metric for shoes (weight, breathability, low-maintenance, fit, comfort)

It would all come down to style and the intrinsic value the techs hold for you.

Personally, I would probably get the techs if I already owned multiple chukkas.

Thanks bro! I would have personally gone with the fogs too if I found them in an 8.5 or 8 for retail. I just lucked out on the black turqs on ebay.
How many Chukkas and techs do you already have and in what colorways? I figure that if you really liked the squadron blue, you would have gotten them by now lol.

Are techs a must for you? How often do you see yourself wearing them?

If we disregard sentimental value, Chukkas are much better in just about every objective metric for shoes (weight, breathability, low-maintenance, fit, comfort)

It would all come down to style and the intrinsic value the techs hold for you.

Personally, I would probably get the techs if I already owned multiple chukkas.
I have a couple lunar chukkas and the FSBs... I just haven't had the chance to copp at a reasonable price. At $170 it's hard to get everything I want. I'm gonna go with the Techs... But thanks for the input.

Can't seem to find a dedicated thread for trainer+'s, so I'll ask here. Anyone selling black/white trainer+'s??
1. No buying or selling in the forums

2. There's a thread, it's called the OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection.
I don't even know how you were able to miss that thread...

1. No buying or selling in the forums
2. There's a thread, it's called the OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection.

I don't even know how you were able to miss that thread...
1. My bad
2. I meant specifically for trainer+ like how this thread is specific for chukkas.

1. My bad
2. I meant specifically for trainer+ like how this thread is specific for chukkas.
There's no thread for the Trainer alone. The OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection is for both the Racers and Trainers, they fall into the same thread because of their Zoom technology. The Chukkas have their own thread because, well they're Chukkas. And the Lunars have a separate thread.

There's no thread for the Trainer alone. The OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection is for both the Racers and Trainers, they fall into the same thread because of their Zoom technology. The Chukkas have their own thread because, well they're Chukkas. And the Lunars have a separate thread.
Mmmm that makes sense, thanks for letting me know!

More pics but I do not know about the free sole, but that color way is 
nthat.gif

Anyone have any news on these droppin in US?? I've been fiendin to grab these

ok. i dont wear nike shoes, so i dont know my size in nikes. my normal shoe size is a 9, which fits me in most casual dress shoes. as far as sneakers,  in puma and kswiss, i have to go up half a size. all that being said, what size flyknight should i order??

ok. i dont wear nike shoes, so i dont know my size in nikes. my normal shoe size is a 9, which fits me in most casual dress shoes. as far as sneakers,  in puma and kswiss, i have to go up half a size. all that being said, what size flyknight should i order??
I would say stick true to size.

I wear 9's mostly on Puma's, Adidas, 8.5 on lunargrands, but I stuck with a 9 for the Flyknit Chukka's and it fits great.

via kicksdeals

Nike Flyknit Trainer Chukka FSB for $120 shipped

Phenom Global

Phone: 612-355-2250

Sizes Available: 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10(3), 10.5(3), 11(2) and 12

Phone: 612-355-2250

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom