Flyknit Chukka Thread

They not waterproof dawg..... Far asI know. I have a pair but never tested em in moisture.
Have to agree..... they could withstand a bit of water but not pouring rain. These aren't rain boots
laugh.gif

How do they fit? Half size small like flyknit chukkahs or way big like fsb's?
These are my only pair of Flyknit Chukkas, so I don't know how they compare to the Lunars Chukkas. 

I got these in TTS, which is .5 size down from the other flyknits I wear (L1s, trainers & racers).

Those free flyknits are no bueno.

Front arch makes the shoe curved upwards like the newer air max 1s that i hate. The black mid-guard is too high and makes the swoosh look too bottom centered.

the upper on the chukka frees are 
smokin.gif
. if only it were a lunar sole, if only!

That said, i doubt many apart from NT members would even actually notice.

the upper on the chukka frees are 
smokin.gif
. if only it were a lunar sole, if only!

That said, i doubt many apart from NT members would even actually notice.
True, but the person wearing the shoes will definitely notice the difference in comfort with each step taken! 
laugh.gif

Man the Nike clearance stores always get random rare stuff.
I remember back in the day people picking up Paris dunks... How crazy is that?

True, but the person wearing the shoes will definitely notice the difference in comfort with each step taken! 
laugh.gif
Well they are what they are I guess, I don't think too much of the free sole on my inneva wovens and wish a lunar was on there, i just rock em. So i think it's just those that came from the lunar soled chukkas would be able to make that comparison.

Well they are what they are I guess, I don't think too much of the free sole on my inneva wovens and wish a lunar was on there, i just rock em. So i think it's just those that came from the lunar soled chukkas would be able to make that comparison.
Yeah, it's really hard to justify having to pay more for less comfortable tech IMO.  If the Free soled Chukkas were priced lower, then I'd definitely consider buying them.  But as you said, having experienced the Lunar soled version first, it'd be a disappointing experience to have a less comfortable shoe for a higher price.  

It's like paying $10 more for a regular sirloin steak, when you've already had Kobe beef.  

Back
Top Bottom