Flyknit Chukka Thread

I'm looking to buy a pair of the Free Flyknit chukkas and don't know what size to get. I normally wear a 10.5

I'm looking to buy a pair of the Free Flyknit chukkas and don't know what size to get. I normally wear a 10.5
Tts or half size up, I wear a 15 in everything chukkas fit fine but a little snug on my big toe. And I have long skinny feet

I could've gone a half size down on the free flyknit chukka SPs.  I went a half size down on the new Magista free chukkas so we'll see how that turns out.  i wear TTS in lunar chukkas. There was a seller in the facebook group flyknit seller that was selling a pair of his free chukkas bc they were a half size too big and he bought his usual size.  

You can find
  • Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka (Squadron Blue/Pure Platinum-Obsidian-White) at
http://www.consortium.co.uk/nike-lu...uadron-blue-pure-platinum-obsidian-white.html They only have a UK7.5 because I got the UK10.5...!  I have been looking for this shoe like crazy and finally have it! If you change the currency conversion rate to USD at the top left of their page you actually get a better deal.  Also don't use paypal either when you checkout because it tried to charge me a higher amount that way.  Just use a debit or credit card.  I had to use debit because my credit card for some reason wasn't being accepted, so just a heads up.

As soon as I get them in I will post the pics! 
smokin.gif

Here's a few photos of a lace swap with black/pure plat free chukka.  I'm leaning towards the light grey.  The other laces are actually the extra pair that came with the SP Chukkas.  In either case, I think both look better than the 3M laces.

Greys look awesome! These would look pretty sick the chukkas too IMO:

http://**************.bigcartel.com/product/3m-3m-flat-lace

I like those, but it's a little hard to see the exact shade of grey.  I compared the grey laces I put in with the original laces from the squadron blue/pure plat chukkas and these are just a tad darker.

Here's a few photos of a lace swap with black/pure plat free chukka.  I'm leaning towards the light grey.  The other laces are actually the extra pair that came with the SP Chukkas.  In either case, I think both look better than the 3M laces.
these look so nice. with either set of laces

thinking about picking em up, but geeze they're pricey

how do they fit? i've never worn/tried these

i'm an 11.5 in am90s if that helps. thx

Back
Top Bottom