Flyknit Chukka Thread

pardon my ignorance, but whats going on in that IG pic? is that some weird filter on the left sneaker or is there 3M all over them? they have 3m incorporated in the laces right?

regardless im looking forward to my shipment coming in wednesday too :smile:

enter the promo code in the space at checkout

if it doesn't work it could be that it's already expired

aye what's the IG link on that photo above? thx

pardon my ignorance, but whats going on in that IG pic? is that some weird filter on the left sneaker or is there 3M all over them? they have 3m incorporated in the laces right?

regardless im looking forward to my shipment coming in wednesday too :smile:

I think it's just the weave of the flyknit on the left shoe that different. No 3m weave

regardless im looking forward to my shipment coming in wednesday too
smile.gif
It's from the irregularity and variance in the flyknit process. My left and rights in the black platinum color way are very different too. One toe box is very black and the other is very platinum. The difference isn't as stark as this example, but it is similar. I think it all has to do with the volume of thread on the spools during the knit process.

Pic of the black/plat Frees via IG

eek.gif
Speaking of these black platinums, that light gray lace swap looked really good. What I'd love to do is get the same light gray version of these laces from the new orange flyknit frees and use those. Does anyone know - is it possible to order an extra or accessory pair of laces from Nike? Or does anyone want to sell me or trade me the light gray version of these laces?

And btw, I've had mine for a few weeks now. You'll love 'em. This is such a great looking cw.

Last edited:
how do they fit bro bro
I actually haven't tried them on yet. I just picked them up from UPS across the street from my work. I went with my TTS 9. This is my first pair of Chukkas but I have a pair of FK Luanr 1s and a pair of FK Trainers which are both a size 9. Hopefully that size works out. I'll be putting them on when I get home tonight.

Congrats! Welcome to the FK chukka addiction :lol:
Thanks!! I'm sure this won't be my last pair. :D

just drunk/impulse copped the black/plats

had to do it knowing the foot action code was finna expire soon

hope they fit

ordered tts wit a real wide foot tho

welcome me to the flyknit chukka fam, fam

Finally got my 1st pair in a 15 finally! After calling everywhere in the US

Love it so comfortable and light. Yessssssssssssss Lawd.

how do they fit bro bro

So my first pair of Chukkas will be going back to Nike. They are way too big, atleast a 1/2 size. I've never had to size down for any of my shoes except Lunargrands and other dress shoes. The shoes are beautiful though. Now I just have to wait for the 8.5 to arrive. Do all of the FK Chukkas have the same fit? The Lunar version too?

So my first pair of Chukkas will be going back to Nike. They are way too big, atleast a 1/2 size. I've never had to size down for any of my shoes except Lunargrands and other dress shoes. The shoes are beautiful though. Now I just have to wait for the 8.5 to arrive. Do all of the FK Chukkas have the same fit? The Lunar version too?

Most people stay TTS. However, I am the same as you. I go a half size down in Flyknits.

Back
Top Bottom