Flyknit Chukka Thread

Got the 15% code and ordered another pair. Going to return my first order when they arrive. 

Told them I didn't want to give finishline business like the other person said earlier. 

for whoever likes the free chukkas (GR colorways), nicekicks has them for 40% off. use code USA40/40 at checkout

Last edited:

Trophy pack is up on FinishLine KICKSTAKE15 for 15% off. Free shipping too
THANK YOU for posting that code, my friend. 
nthat.gif
 Repped.

Last edited:

Anyone seen these in stores? I want to try on a pair to see if I should go down .5 or go TTS.
If you can't find these in store, try on any of the recently released Chukkas with the OG Free sole. You'll be sliding all over the place with TTS or up. Sizing down is a perfect fit on these (unless you have a very wide foot).

If you can't find these in store, try on any of the recently released Chukkas with the OG Free sole. You'll be sliding all over the place with TTS or up. Sizing down is a perfect fit on these (unless you have a very wide foot).

Cool, thanks. So would .5 down be enough, or a full size down?

Didn't try them on but also went TTS. Rather them be a little loose than risk my toes touching the end. Plus I wear orthotics.

^These were some of the first Free CWs that leaked. Funny how many CWs we've gotten before those.

Some new color ways of the Nike Flyknit Free Chukkas ...by the looks of it, they are probably not going to make anymore Nike Flyknit Lunar Chukkas :frown:
There was a pack of CWs that were previewed over a year ago. Don't know if they're still slated for release or got scrapped but there is hope for more Lunar Chukkas
http://sneakernews.com/2013/05/23/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka-2014-preview/
View media item 1048457

On another note, I got the golds on FNL as my first Free sole pair. I hope sizing down .5 was the right move. I usually don't take sizing advice but the advice in here on sizing down 1 full size on the FSBs was right so I'll take the sizing advice again.

Last edited:
Decided to cop the Gold SPs after seeing the FNL coupon code.

SMH...and I thought I was done with flyknits too :/

Those seaweeds are FIRE. Possibly my first free-soled chukka as well. Nice to see an unusual colour for once.

Back
Top Bottom