Flyknit Chukka Thread

Finishline has 2 pair of chukkas on sale for about $80, the burgandy and yellow, and the tarp green. Use the code FIREWORKS15 and get $12 off.

Thanks, I've put trainers in the wash before, idk why I'm so hesitant when it comes to Chukkas. 

Have you put padded trainers in the wash?

I've put my non-padded trainers, racers, and chukkas in the wash with no problem. I was just wondering about the padded trainers because of the extra material and they might take way longer to dry.

Not even sure if mine are unpadded or not never bothered to check.

pardon my ignorance but is there a wolf grey/electric green FK Lunar pair? I've never seen them before until today on ebay. Wondering if they are authentic.

nevermind, saw some pictures on ebay that just didn't look right due to lighting, but now i know what pair that is.

Last edited:
Turns out (to me at least) eBay's quite the treasure trove of cheap goodies.

Had hard time locating some decently-priced size 13s till these came along. $110 each with free s/h.

Now if only i could find an all-white/black/monochromatic pair.

RIP lunar sole... you will be missed...

So comfortable with your grooves of cushioned glory.

tumblr_m9nldpbRjX1qesugk.gif

Wish I would've read this thread before getting my pair. Thought the 13 would be good for me. After I left the store and put em on I see I needed to go half a size down smh

Turns out (to me at least) eBay's quite the treasure trove of cheap goodies.

Had hard time locating some decently-priced size 13s till these came along. $110 each with free s/h.

Now if only i could find an all-white/black/monochromatic pair.
fireeeee!!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Nike is going to restock any of the Lunar Chukka's? Or are they just going to focus on the Free Flyknit Chukka?

Back
Top Bottom