Flyknit Chukka Thread

Thanks guys
Jagtheman eid Mubarak to you too.
I'd been contemplating the purchase for a couple weeks and finally just went for it.

Last edited:
Question, I bought the hyper turquoise in an 11.5 just like the other 4 I have yet they feel tight. Especially the right which is my smaller foot. I can't return or exchange would it be wrong to buy a pair from fnl and return my tight pair to back to fnl?

don't really like the free sole but that grey with the volt heel tab is a clean cw, glad they didn't have a size 11 :nerd:

I think the biggest they had was a 10. i grabbed one yesterday since i wear a 9 in mens in flyknits. I have been waiting on that color to drop in price. got them for 84.97 out the door. couldnt pass that up.

I think the biggest they had was a 10. i grabbed one yesterday since i wear a 9 in mens in flyknits. I have been waiting on that color to drop in price. got them for 84.97 out the door. couldnt pass that up.

For that price you got a good pickup on those :nthat:

Just picked up a pair of DS Free's in the Hyperpunch/Game Royal CW at $130. These are a nice looking pair. I also have a dark crimson Lunar Chukka as well. Both shoes are comfortable. Free sole just has that barefoot feel. For running, both work well. The Lunar mid sole just gets really dirty really fast and all the ridges make it difficult to clean.

Also, the placement of the where the sole comes up on the toe of the Free version is odd. It actually causes the toe to look deformed because of the unevenness of where the sole supports the knit.

View media item 1110448

Last edited:
Just picked up a pair of DS Free's in the Hyperpunch/Game Royal CW at $130. These are a nice looking pair. I also have a dark crimson Lunar Chukka as well. Both shoes are comfortable. Free sole just has that barefoot feel. For running, both work well. The Lunar mid sole just gets really dirty really fast and all the ridges make it difficult to clean.

Also, the placement of the where the sole comes up on the toe of the Free version is odd. It actually causes the toe to look deformed because of the unevenness of where the sole supports the knit.
you run in chukkas? 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom