Flyknit Chukka Thread

dang, forgot the whites released today. guess money saved
Yeah, @ $200 these are  pretty pricey.  That said, I just managed to add a 9 to cart and check out with Discover 10% cashback.  Hopefully the order goes through.

Was there a tweet on the US release of these?  I saw something a day or two ago saying the shoes were going to drop today, but I never got anything saying the link was live.

Yeah, @ $200 these are pretty pricey.  That said, I just managed to add a 9 to cart and check out with Discover 10% cashback.  Hopefully the order goes through.

yeah, steeeeep. how do these feel? anyone who owns the first release chime in?

I really wanted the sage pair but NDC was a no-go. Struck out. Any other places still have them besides END UK?

Any of you fellas painted/dyed the Nike swoosh on your chukkas?

I might pick these up this weekend:

But I would prefer a black, white or grey logo instead of the sky blue. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Did anyone ever receive their FSBs from hanon-shop cause I remember them cancelling orders cause I really want a pair, before they all dry up

Last edited:
Just copped those SFBs in sz 11; sage AND cocaine from The Dark Initiative in SF. In store or email for paypal invoice. Hurry. Sz 11+ only left when I last checked!!

415-837-1909

good luck!

pimp.gif

Just copped those SFBs in sz 11; sage AND cocaine from The Dark Initiative in SF. In store or email for paypal invoice. Hurry. Sz 11+ only left when I last checked!!

415-837-1909

good luck!

:pimp:

Thanks, repped! Just ordered a 9.5. Came out to about $218 with shipping.

415-837-1909

good luck!

:pimp:

Repd I'm an 11.5 but I grabbed an 11 hope it fits

Back
Top Bottom