Flyknit Chukka Thread

You willing to proxy for me in an 8.5? 

(if they're still there and it isn't too much of a hassle)

Sorry, but I just happened to be in the East Bay yesterday and decided to stop by. Was able to grab an 8, and also did a size check for 8.5, but there were none. Luckily, they fit perfect.

You willing to proxy for me in an 8.5? 

(if they're still there and it isn't too much of a hassle)

Sorry, but I just happened to be in the East Bay yesterday and decided to stop by. Was able to grab an 8, and also did a size check for 8.5, but there were none. Luckily, they fit perfect.

Ahh I see. Well thanks anyway man and congrats on the find!

Just called Livermore gave the guy the peoduxt code said they didn't have them...

Last edited:
So general concensus on the Chukka FSB is to go down a full size from the original lunar sole chukka right?

Last edited:
Awesome thanks man. Just copped the olive FSB in a 9.
The olives are super nice.  The only thing that I don't like is the shoe laces are stiff and it feels like they are going to destroy the flywire.  Looks and comfort wise, they are fantastic.

So general concensus on the Chukka FSB is to go down a full size from the original lunar sole chukka right?

I have last years fsb and this years and as far as I can tell, this years fit truer. Last year I was a full size down for sure. This year, half size is about right. I have a wide foot so YMMV.

I have last years fsb and this years and as far as I can tell, this years fit truer. Last year I was a full size down for sure. This year, half size is about right. I have a wide foot so YMMV.

I'm going to disagree with this. I have three of the new colorways (women's up 1.5, green, black) and they all fit the same as my reds, greys, and blacks from last year

Just picked these up on a stock locate with nike from a outlet in Mississippi for $59 ($71 after tax and shipping)

Does anyone here own the Cinnabar SFBs? Really thinking of picking a pair up but not sure how wearable the colour is.

Thanks!

Does anyone here own the Cinnabar SFBs? Really thinking of picking a pair up but not sure how wearable the colour is.
Thanks!

They are nice. I don't own a pair but I saw them at the Las Vegas outlet. They are pretty close to the pictures on NDC. In my opinion, they are a little too bright and a bit too orange for my taste. I really like the gum sole though

They are nice. I don't own a pair but I saw them at the Las Vegas outlet. They are pretty close to the pictures on NDC. In my opinion, they are a little too bright and a bit too orange for my taste. I really like the gum sole though
Yeah the sand coloured sole is the best part of the shoe.

Would you buy a pair for 100 bucks? Price has me tempted honestly.

Yeah the sand coloured sole is the best part of the shoe.
Would you buy a pair for 100 bucks? Price has me tempted honestly.

It'd be a tough choice for me tbh. It's probably just a bit more then what I would be willing to pay for that shoe, even though it is a really good price.

I know the FSB's are water resistant, how good is it in the rain? You would think a sneakerboot would keep your feet warm but these feel rather thin...

I know the FSB's are water resistant, how good is it in the rain? You would think a sneakerboot would keep your feet warm but these feel rather thin...
I wouldn't expect the FSBs to keep the feet very dry or warm.  The plastic part on the toe box certainly keeps water away if you are careful (unlike the flyknit racer which gets soaked easily).  They are somewhat water resistant, but clearly if Nike is putting some DWR coating on them, they realize that it is a major weakness of the shoe.  They are a bit thin, but I can wear some thicker socks in them and they hold up ok in the cold.  Luckily, I'm out in colorado where it doesn't get too bitterly cold in the winter.  If I was in Wisconsin, I probably would be looking for different shoes in the winter time.  

Back
Top Bottom