Flyknit Chukka Thread

when you guys are saying 'wolf grey' and 'crimson' colorways, which one of these nicknames is being used to represent the grey upper/ tarp green tongue/pinkish red sole chukka?

also, will that one be a general release like all the other colorways? I don't wanna miss out!

when you guys are saying 'wolf grey' and 'crimson' colorways, which one of these nicknames is being used to represent the grey upper/ tarp green tongue/pinkish red sole chukka?

also, will that one be a general release like all the other colorways? I don't wanna miss out!
Respectively 

thank you! Repped. Any info on whether the crimsons will be the same type of general release as the others have been?
yes the crimsons are a general release. releasing on ndc on june 1st, they may be on fnl very soon. they are also available at some retailers already. i've seen them on sale at true in san francisco.

yes the crimsons are a general release. releasing on ndc on june 1st, they may be on fnl very soon. they are also available at some retailers already. i've seen them on sale at true in san francisco.

fantastic. thanks! These seem to be one of the few (if not only) with a non-white sole and i think they pulled it off great

Last edited:
Wishatl has the wolf greys available for phone order for those that don't want to wait for FNL or NDC

"Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka "Wolf Grey" now available at Wish in store or by phone order for $170 USD. Phone Orders are offered via 404.880.0402 Email orders are accepted via [email protected]"

Just arrived..... still waiting on 3 other chukka's to be delivered, hopefully tomorrow/Monday and I should be done with these for a bit
tired.gif

you guys are going to get hit with that custom fee from end.

I bought a pair of trainers a while back from end and there were no customs fees. Don't worry, people overreact.

these fit true to size right?

i have the trainers and racers in the same size and im planning on copping these

for anyone that has the chukkas and other flyknits, how would u compare the fit between styles?

these fit true to size right?

i have the trainers and racers in the same size and im planning on copping these

for anyone that has the chukkas and other flyknits, how would u compare the fit between styles?

I wear the same size in all flyknits. I have pretty narrow feet though

im so mad someone just bought the size 13 reds from fnl

was there literaly 5-10 min ago. i went to get my wallet fromt he car :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom