Flyknit Chukka Thread

Lunar Flyknit Chukka
Black/Black-White-Sail
Style# 554969-002
$170

Lunar Flyknit Chukka
Blue Glow/Black-Volt-Sail
Style# 554969-407

salt & pepper drop not this Saturday but the next. not sure what the second colorway is

I will be getting the black/sails when they hit finishline. Very happy these are coming out, but there are tons of solid releases dropping this month!

my HTM grays came in today. They are something different in person.  they look almost white, thats how light the color is.  They also seem a bit taller than my wolf gray and tarp green.  The difference between the wolf and the HTM is substantial, so much so that the wolf almost look black. 

I'm going to keep them and sell the tarp green.  The wolf gray are different enough to worth keeping.  

available at neo 39
tongue.gif

Lunar Flyknit Chukka
Black/Black-White-Sail
Style# 554969-002
$170

Lunar Flyknit Chukka
Blue Glow/Black-Volt-Sail
Style# 554969-407

salt & pepper drop not this Saturday but the next. not sure what the second colorway is
I posted this a few pages back...but the 407's are the pair with the blue/pink flyknit on the sides

I think the black/sail may have to be my first chukka purchase. I can't only spend my money on Kobe's and the other flyknits, right? :lol:

angelique 
pimp.gif

not creepy at all. lol

Angelique does all the orders, she'll draw a heart + Bodega on your receipt. she does it for most orders. her name is also on their paypal email. they usuallyalso give stickers with orders. one of my favorite shops to buy from.

wore my midnight FOGs for the first time yesterday for 15 minutes lightly and already visible creases in the lunar outsole and looks like some of it is peeling... Very comfortable but poor durability. Luckily I gottem for the finishline retail of $140 shipped way back

Last edited:
For those who asked/ are interested-- here are a few pictures of my wolfs I steamed. Again I highly recommend doing so, it will make your chukkas fit that much better.

not creepy at all. lol

Angelique does all the orders, she'll draw a heart + Bodega on your receipt. she does it for most orders. her name is also on their paypal email. they usuallyalso give stickers with orders. one of my favorite shops to buy from.
9a817_ORIG-creepy.gif

not creepy at all. lol

She's hot!!!! look her up in the Bodega IG

These have grown on me so much since first seeing them in person when the red colorway first came out. So light and comfy :pimp:

Originally Posted by SoleFreedom1013  

Ordered my first pair last night with the Obsidian/Game Royal pair. I went true to size, so I hope that's the way to go with them. Did anyone who ordered from Bodega on Saturday or Sunday receive shipping confirmation yet?

Ordered another pair of Obsidians from Bodega on Sunday. Yesterday received an email from Angelique saying that she had hundreds of orders due to the sale and that she´ll try to ship them out before the weekend, so we´ll have to be patient, which is fine with me.
Today I received an email from Bodega with my shipping confirmation !!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom