Flyknit Chukka Thread

My first pair of flyknits was on the hash wall, plus it was during a memorial day sale (20%), PLUS I had a $25 giftcard.

They were the black and blue ones and it was around $65

I want another pair but the $170 price tag is killing me :smh:

Wore my painted tarps all day today and they held up great! no paint cracking, chipping, or anything. Looks like the shoe came this way

Wore my painted tarps all day today and they held up great! no paint cracking, chipping, or anything. Looks like the shoe came this way
looked better on the indoor pics.  looks way too orange for my liking now, but nice job on the paint job.  i'll probably keep the salmon when i get my tarps

wore my reds today. not quite sure where the bruise came from.

If I bought my chukkas at finishline can I return them at the nike outlet or nike factory store ? Does anyone know cause I don't live close to a finishline

i was like 
eek.gif

then i was like 
frown.gif
 when i realized it was just a custom job.

still dope regardless. 
pimp.gif

It seems like I'm the only person here that likes the crimson soles lol. It's very mango roshe-esque

It seems like I'm the only person here that likes the crimson soles lol. It's very mango roshe-esque

Agreed. The mango sole sets it apart from the other chukkas. Definitely my favorite pair. Got the tarps just so I don't have to buy the Mango v2 Roshes.

I have grown to like the sole, it's a bit different and works for the shoe. I'm not feeling the black sole, kind of ruins the earthy tone of the upper. I would like to see it in a gum / camel colored sole. That may work with the upper.

dope custom speckled soles man!  lovin the black speckled crimson soles the most, followed by the wolf greys then the volt.  any tips?  did you use the toothbrush technique?

told myself i would hold out on the wolf greys and wait for FNL, but i caved just now and ordered it from ndc.  didnt wanna miss out on them 

^^^^^^ Love those custom Tarps, great job !!!!!

Got my third pair today, so nice.....

This chukkas are addictive....now debating on getting the Fogs.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom