Flyknit Chukka Thread

View media item 478696
Tarps came today from End. First pair of Chukkas and I'm already in love.

Lucky, I was suppose to get mine Monday according to the tracking and it's been sitting in Newark NJ since Friday morning. (I'm in NYC so that's like 45mins away) Estimated shipping date is now blank and it hasn't updated since Friday. FedEx is playing games right now!

toothbrush + paint bro
nice! mind telling me what type of red paint color you used for the wolf grey? so just dip the toothbrush in the paint and flick it the bristle gently? i'm afraid that i ****** up my chukka. haha

PS. will the paint withstand when it get contact with water?

can some give me some advice on how to dye the tarp sole black? that looks too nice. 
nice! mind telling me what type of red paint color you used for the wolf grey? so just dip the toothbrush in the paint and flick it the bristle gently? i'm afraid that i ****** up my chukka. haha

PS. will the paint withstand when it get contact with water?
Get some angelus paint and a good paint brush for acrylics at an art store. When you paint, don't tape around the edges and count on it to protect the upper. Just paint very carefully and get as close to the edge as you can. With no tape, you can actually see what's going on.

For the toothbrush technique, dip in paint a little, and rub your thumb along the bristles to make speckles. Do it on a paper first to practice and to get rid of some paint so you don't make big spots on your shoes. Also, wrap paper around the upper and tape it down to the shoe. and make sure all of the upper is covered in tape/paper. And angelus paint is waterproof when dry

Review: Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka - University Red

Folks I just landed in Boston for the July 4th weekend. Any suggestions on where I could go try on a pair of Wolf Grey Flyknits?

any 4th of july sales out there for the tarp/crimsons?
Gah, I was waiting for Bodega to post a coupon code because they had my size Tarps a couple days ago but they already sold out. Forgot to check this morning. There's a 20% off everything sale going on now. They have a few sizes of Fogs and almost FSR of blues if anyone's looking.

Last edited:
Got my first pair of flyknit chukkas today, Got a pair of the obsidian blue's for my girl, dont know why people don't really like the blue's as much to me its pretty cool especially with the volt effect. 

The wolf grays are nice, but for some reason I thought they laces would've been whiter from some of the pics ive seen, probably people lace swap? 

Overall shoe is super light it's unbelievable and the lunarlon technology adds to it. 

Pretty happy with purchase, cant see myself buying more than 3 pairs for 170 price tho 

Nice pics, yeah the obsidian/volt combo is really starting to grow on me. However I'm still holding out for FNL to get the wolf greys, I've got a WC Reward burning a hole in my pocket.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom