Flyknit Chukka Thread

Look at the Calypso (and other) Roshe Runs.. it's like the first run of colorways get that OG distinction and thus higher hype/demand. I remember during the first handful of colorways, some people were saying they wanted the Wolf Greys because they didn't think Nike would make a better colorway.
I can't really comment on the Roshe colorways, but in my opinion, the early colors for the chukkas are way better than the last few that dropped.  A great example are the last 3 colors that just dropped, about a week after the launch, stores were already dropping prices on them.

I can't really comment on the Roshe colorways, but in my opinion, the early colors for the chukkas are way better than the last few that dropped.  A great example are the last 3 colors that just dropped, about a week after the launch, stores were already dropping prices on them.
Agreed. I really hope they drop some better colorways soon. The only ones I'm feeling outside the tarps, which I already have, are the gray-based ones (wolf gray, black/sail, HTM), but they're all going for way above retail.

I want to cop like four more pairs since they're so comfortable, but the existing colorways are really preventing me from doing so.
mean.gif

Agreed. I really hope they drop some better colorways soon. The only ones I'm feeling outside the tarps, which I already have, are the gray-based ones (wolf gray, black/sail, HTM), but they're all going for way above retail.

I want to cop like four more pairs since they're so comfortable, but the existing colorways are really preventing me from doing so. :smh:

Nike has a trend of creating a dope product with dope CW. Then you look around and here comes a ton of ****** CWs. This shoe is too good for some of these CWs.

If you can still find your size, I'd definitely consider the midnight fogs.  These have been a regular in my rotation.  I think they look a lot better in hand.  They have definitely quelled my thirst for the wolf greys.

Nike has a trend of creating a dope product with dope CW. Then you look around and here comes a ton of ****** CWs. This shoe is too good for some of these CWs.
Yeah, from all the neon/bright colorways, you would think they're targeting the college sorority girl market...oh wait, except these shoes aren't even made in female sizes.
laugh.gif

Better yet is if they make this a NikeID shoe, except then it'll run $200+.

This site has some chukkas on sale. Want to know if it's legit. http://www.cheapnikeshoeshop.net/in...6647061255bdbe0254e06de5&keyword=Midnight+fog

Anybody know? I'm trying to pick up some midnight fogs
I'd stay away. Wolf grey's for $90 seem to good to be true, and the English is atrocious:

"Most of air nike shoes is benefit, healthy for human body, You deserve these excellent discount nike shoes!"
laugh.gif

But if you decide to take the plunge, be sure to report back to us.
happy.gif

@gusmq
  do you know how long asphaltgold takes to ship to the us?

my order was placed black friday. shipped out the following tuesday and is now in the us, but i havent gotten it yet. im hoping i get mine by the end of the week.

i know that doesnt answer your question directly, but hope it helps.

hhv and asphaltgold shipping is night and day. hhv gets to me in so cal in 3 days. asphaltgold been well over a week. unable to track sucks really bad especially when dhl is teasing me with "the shipment has arrived in the destination country" since last week. i now know how international buyers from ebay feel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom