Flyknit Chukka Thread

If anyone is looking for brand new University Reds in size 9.5 or 10 for retail, send me a PM

Asphalt gold is legit. Package is awesome and if you email them about shipping theyll get back to you in twl days.

University red is beautiful, I love it.

The sole on the tarp pair is too pink for me. Can someone give me instructions to dye it black? I know someone had done it before. Love these chuckkah

Anybody know where to find size 11 wolf greys or midnight fogs?  I can't find them anywhere.
You're a little late.  NDC had a full size run on the midnight fogs and sizes have slowly been disappearing the last couple weeks.  The wolf greys = forget about it.  Most of the euro sites have been picked through already so your best bet is either the bay or a restock.

Do you know of they're going to restock any time soon? There's a pair of wolf grays on eBay for like 270 shipped bit that seems pretty steep...

Do you know of they're going to restock any time soon? There's a pair of wolf grays on eBay for like 270 shipped bit that seems pretty steep...
Your guess is as good as mine in terms of a restock.

As far as ebay prices, here's one way to look at it, people pay way over retail for Jordan retros and all these QS brons, kobes and kds.  This shoe is no different.  They might have been widely available when they were released, but finding them now is tough.  A lot of people jumped on the chukka train late (including myself) and missed out on (in my opinion) the best colors with the initial release.  If you like them enough, it's worth the price.  

I think price wise, the wolf greys (and even the black sail) are the exception and not the norm.  I think these two colors go for more because  they appeal to a lot more people than the other colors.  I personally think the midnight fogs are very underrated.  Plus it doesn't help that the last few colors have just been blah.  

What you guys feelin bout the pinkish blue flyknits. Not sure if they have a nickname. I think the colorway is something braveblue/greenglow-photoblue-mineralteal. Got them from local nike for 137$. They also had the other 2 fall 2013 chukks

Asphalt gold is legit. Package is awesome and if you email them about shipping theyll get back to you in twl days.

The sole on the tarp pair is too pink for me. Can someone give me instructions to dye it black? I know someone had done it before. Love these chuckkah

ordered the tarps and black/neo turq from them.

did you get gummy bears in your box too? haha.

i like the orange and navy pairs. Need to see better pics but I can definitely see me picking those up some day

ordered the tarps and black/neo turq from them.

did you get gummy bears in your box too? haha.
how long did it take for you guys to get your package from them? my latest tracking still shows "the shipment has arrived in the destination country" for over a week.

3 weeks. Email them and theyll give you a better tracking number. Mine was held up in customs for a week in the states.

Lets get some on feet pictures going.. these shoes are getting slept on hard. I get the most compliments wearing my wolf grey.

Back
Top Bottom