Flyknit Chukka Thread

Never the biggest fan of chukkas, but the sole on these combined with the flyknit make them a must have. I used to have a pair of Lunaracers with the same sole.

Anybody know of any other shoes with this same lunar sole?

Never the biggest fan of chukkas, but the sole on these combined with the flyknit make them a must have. I used to have a pair of Lunaracers with the same sole.

Anybody know of any other shoes with this same lunar sole?
HTM trainers
smokin.gif

The women's Olympic version is available at kicks-crew, rmkstore, and kix-files.. I have not seen the mens anywhere.

First pair just arrived, they're so damn comfy.

Will definitely be getting another pair asap, just gotta decided between, university red or dark obsidian. 

Last edited:
Does anybody know at which online retailers the 2/1 colorways will release on and what time? I know of NDC, but I was wondering whether there are other websites. I was looking to cop the Squadron Blue / Pure Platinum colorway. that does release on saturday, correct?

City gear will have them online at 8:00 est. Most boutiques like packers, concepts, ect will also have them. They should be everywhere come Saturday.

1 more day. the wait is almost over fellas :smokin

Last edited:
a local boutique will have the night factors. Barring no changes to ndc or FNL tomorrow... boutiques and overseas will be the only spots to get them.

Back
Top Bottom