Flyknit Chukka Thread

I'd like them better if the sole was not volt, but that's just me. Never been a big magic marker / volt color fan.
Agreed.  I kinda like the more rugged look to them, but I'm not feeling the sole.  I'd probably like them a little more if it were the sail color.

Agreed.  I kinda like the more rugged look to them, but I'm not feeling the sole.  I'd probably like them a little more if it were the sail color.
Yup, I'm actually contemplating giving these a try. They're similar to those except replace the flyknit with woven and the white sailish color on the footscape sole. Pretty subtle shoe but they have then in maroon and a wheat color too.

Yup, I'm actually contemplating giving these a try. They're similar to those except replace the flyknit with woven and the white sailish color on the footscape sole. Pretty subtle shoe but they have then in maroon and a wheat color too.
It's like a woven cross between Flyknit Chukkas and Roshes

It's like a woven cross between Flyknit Chukkas and Roshes

I hope y'all realize that this is basically a re-release of them. They originally came out in '10 or '11. Which is way before Flyknit and Roshes....

Last edited:
is the sole on the olympic chukkas volt or cyber? if it's cyber they would be more appealing since it's a little duller and they would more resemble my favorite pair of roshes

but I do agree that the sole shape is a little too much

The sole on the FSBs is the only thing I'm on the fence about, otherwise I think they're pretty cool. Not expecting any of the release pairs to have the USA branding, but that would be a very cool touch.

for the olympics, is the 'tape' just on top of the midsole 3m? i remember seeing a pic where it looked reflective… thought that was a nice touch

why is there so much doubt about the usa branding ? i highly doubt nike will split the load of branded going to the olys and non branded staying stateside ...

, this is the same 1 photo of the sneaker on the entire internet ... the same photo our nike rep shot us to tell us they are coming ... but like i said id bet they have usa on them
Yeah I'm not really into the shoe, just saw it on the tweet feed. I wouldn't doubt the pack release as is though, seems strange for them to pull some GR feel to it when it's a supposed qs.

Not a huge fan of the olympics either. Only thing I like about them is the USA on the tongue. Murica :smokin

But i wouldnt drop retail for them or go through all the trouble to pick them up. thats just my opinion

the lunar arktos is usa branded and its the second shoe to the pack ....
Those Lunarterra Arktos are serious though. I like the Chukka FSBs, but if the USA Arktos is in the same price range as the GR pairs, I'd rather have those than the Chukkas. 

why is there so much doubt about the usa branding ? i highly doubt nike will split the load of branded going to the olys and non branded staying stateside ...

Exactly as said above, They did it for the last summer olympics, sold non-USA branded to the masses while giving the Olympic Athletes USA branded gear. And the fact that there are photos of non-USA-branded out there.

And Mita is selling non-USA-branded pairs.

I do hope we get USA-branded pairs but I wont count on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom