Flyknit Chukka Thread

Women's flyknit chukka feb finally hit discount on swoosh for $120. Still doubt mens will get the discount,

About 2 hours ago I was at the new Nike store that opened last week in San Jose,CA. I picked up a pair of University Red Chukkas for $120 size 8. At that time they also had 2 more pairs of size 8 University Red chukka's, and a 7.5. I have no idea if they're taking phone orders. Hopefully that info helps somebody.    

About 2 hours ago I was at the new Nike store that opened last week in San Jose,CA. I picked up a pair of University Red Chukkas for $120 size 8. At that time they also had 2 more pairs of size 8 University Red chukka's, and a 7.5. I have no idea if they're taking phone orders. Hopefully that info helps somebody.    
on phone with them for phone order. got the last size 8 since my pair is really beat up. thanks

Women's flyknit chukka feb finally hit discount on swoosh for $120. Still doubt mens will get the discount,
Damn bro that would be so clutch for my girl....wish I had swoosh...
nerd.gif

Just went to NTSF and picked up a pair. 

The rumors that these run huge are no joke. I had to size down 1 full size from my normal size and I still feel like I have some room!

The rumors that these run huge are no joke. I had to size down 1 full size from my normal size and I still feel like I have some room!

I have mine coming in from JJ so I bought one TTS and one that is a full size smaller just because I wanted to see what all these shenanigans were about :wow:

yea my pair from NDC came today. wear an 11.5 ordered an 10.5, laced up they are fine but loosely laced how i would like to wear em they are too big. dont think i can pool off the chukka look. will be returned to nike milpitas soon so look out for it there

Thinking about getting Night Factors but I'm still on the fence. Anyone wanna play devil's advocate and post some NF up in here? 
devil.gif

Has anyone ordered from ubiqlife because I placed an order for some pure platinums on Wednesday and they haven't even shipped it out yet

xcudder xcudder I ordered a pair of platinums also and haven't received any update other than the initial email after ordering. Im hoping it doesn't get cancelled.

Has anyone ordered from ubiqlife because I placed an order for some pure platinums on Wednesday and they haven't even shipped it out yet
Theyre platinum, like the tongue, heeltab and knitting

I ordered a different pair from them on thursday and received them today, but I only live a few hours away. Theyre a super legit shop so i would just wait to hear back from them

Back
Top Bottom