Flyknit Chukka Thread

If only the crimson colorway would follow the trend!

You could say that again! As much as I want them, I can't bring myself to pay more than $140 shipped though. They're easily my favorite 2014 cw thus far...

Last edited:
How
Nice!  I'm thinking of picking up a pair, blacking out the swooshes, and swapping the laces for black.  

Out of curiosity, what would you use to black out Nike sign? Has anyone done something similar, interested to see pics of the final product

How
Out of curiosity, what would you use to black out Nike sign? Has anyone done something similar, interested to see pics of the final product
i've done this with angelus mixed with gac 900. i thought about blacking out the nike sign with some kind of paint but i like the yellow and purple. black laces would be nice though. second pic was after the first layer. took two to cover all the blue

Last edited:

i've done this with angelus mixed with gac 900. i thought about blacking out the nike sign with some kind of paint but i like the yellow and purple. black laces would be nice though. second pic was after the first layer. took two to cover all the blue
pics make me wanna pick up this colorway since it's under $100, just so i can attempt to paint the gold and blue into black. did you paint the back gold strip also? curious how the back look if you did it.

Last edited:

Very nice, dude!  Would you advise against using a sharpie?  If so, can you explain why, please?

Very nice, dude!  Would you advise against using a sharpie?  If so, can you explain why, please?
thanks! sharpie would actually work well for this project. i just decided to use my paint and gac 900 because it was going to waste. for the tongue, use a sharpie with fabric ink. if you use a regular sharpie, it could come out with a purplish tint. for the swoosh, use a regular sharpie

thanks! sharpie would actually work well for this project. i just decided to use my paint and gac 900 because it was going to waste. for the tongue, use a sharpie with fabric ink. if you use a regular sharpie, it could come out with a purplish tint. for the swoosh, use a regular sharpie
Thank you very much for the advice!  I'll definitely give it a try if I pick this colorway up for cheap.  Repped!

Quite an improvement, that´s a different shoe....congrats !!!!!!

BTW....how many pairs of shoes you have?
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Quite an improvement, that´s a different shoe....congrats !!!!!!

BTW....how many pairs of shoes you have?
pimp.gif
thanks! i bought the shoe when they came out and never wore it because of the tongue. now they will be put to work.

and lol i have all the chukkas except the green glows i think. the ones with pink and blue on the side. and i've been collecting jordans, sbs, lebrons, and kobes for years so i've lost count. got a few asics and new balances too. leaning more towards the comfort nowadays and nothing beats the chukka

Last edited:
I only went half a size down on the FSB's. Think I'll be fine?

Think it depends on how wide your feet are- how you like to lace your shoes/boots, etc..., and what kind of socks you are wearing. From what I have read, if you wear a regular to thicker sock and lace them all the way up I would think 1/2 should be fine, assuming you have an average to somewhat wide foot. If you have on a no show, very thin or narrow feet and have them unlaced, maybe a full size down works. I did the same as you and mine come in tomorrow so I will review with various types of socks, lace ties, and preface it all by saying my feet are fairly wide. If I have on hyper elites or winter socks and i am loose in them 1/2 size down, then I would definitely be surprised, but stranger things have happened. Stay tuned.

I really want those squadron blue/pure platinum obsidian white in size 8.5 or 9

Please if anyone finds a pair. Link me!

So I ordered a pair of squadron blues from ubiqlife like a week or so ago and then I got refunded my 170$ dollars so I was like hmm okay I guess my order got canceled and then today I get multiple emails saying my order has shipped with a tracking number and everything. Am I about to get a free pair of flyknit chukkas?

xcudder xcudder I got the same emails from them today too. Pretty sure they will just process the payment again and finalize it.

I thought it was gonna get cancelled and ended up ordering a sz. 10 from another spot which I received today. Fits a lil snug yet tolerable but I think I'm gonna prefer the 10.5 I originally ordered from Ubiq. So if anyone is interested in the 10 pm me.

E estebii.cho yah that's what I'm thinking too it sucks because I only had 150 dollars in my bank account so I transferred 50 bucks from my savings just in case but I still hope I get a free pair haha

xcudder xcudder I got the same emails from them today too. Pretty sure they will just process the payment again and finalize it.

I thought it was gonna get cancelled and ended up ordering a sz. 10 from another spot which I received today. Fits a lil snug yet tolerable but I think I'm gonna prefer the 10.5 I originally ordered from Ubiq. So if anyone is interested in the 10 pm me.

Are they TTS? Unfortunately I did a 9

Back
Top Bottom