Flyknit Chukka Thread

hmmm. i just tried to go thru checkout again and the code i gave earlier (SLICK15) isn't working. Try googling discount codes. I just tried 20OFF120 and it worked if anyone wants to try

[thread="524058"]Quote:[/thread]
I don't even have the option to enter codes on the order review page :\ . Oh well. I might just use my WC Rewards and get $20 off. I was trying to double dip though :lol: .

try reversing the input fields. put the coupon code where the WC field is and put your WC in the coupon field
Yeah that didn't work either. I'll just try again tomorrow or something.

^ One of my favorites, I was able to scoop them for $38 at the clearance store a few weeks back :x :smokin

Wait what...?! Did I read that right...?
$38??? Is that with tax too? Which store was this?

Wait what...?! Did I read that right...?
$38??? Is that with tax too? Which store was this?

:stoneface: :wow:

You kept the #OUTLETBOYZ in the dark...

Sorry guys, it was the only pair (a return) priced at $79 with additional 30% off + a buddy's discount. I was shocked, $38 out the door for any Chukka is a no brainer.

Good idea. No luck though.

wtf FNL actin a fool. just buy it and call customer service after your purchase and have them apply the coupon and WC
I got no luck doing that. They always try telling me that they can't add the codes when there's dozens of people on NT saying that it worked for them :smh:. I'm in no rush to grab them though. Was just gonna get em this morning due to the HTM sighting in the other thread :lol:.

For you guys that want these chukkas, here they are. They are a legit website and they do ship to US via FEDEX.

http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/product/view/id/204182/s/nike-free-flyknit-chukka/category/241/
Nice find.... too bad they don' t have my size 
mean.gif

Last edited:
under $200 = no custom fee, why do people like to post false info

Last edited:
I got no luck doing that. They always try telling me that they can't add the codes when there's dozens of people on NT saying that it worked for them :smh:. I'm in no rush to grab them though. Was just gonna get em this morning due to the HTM sighting in the other thread :lol:.

yeah i have the same problem I couldn't get it to work on the desktop site nor the mobile site now my size is gone :x

Yes, no custom fees. It ended about $186 total including the shipping (FEDEX).

Yes, no custom fees. It ended about $186 total including the shipping (FEDEX).
Maybe it varies depending on your location but customs fees aren't charged up front for me - they get calculated upon entry through customs so I have no idea how much I owe until delivery is made.

either wrong info was entered or they added shipping cost to your package which they are not suppose to do. you can even look it up in .gov sites. under $200, custom fee is wavied.

Last edited:

either wrong info was entered or they added shipping cost to your package which they are not suppose to do. you can even look it up in .gov sites. under $200, custom fee is wavied.
I've had many shipments come from all over the world and anytime it's via Fed Ex/UPS I always pay fees and they are from various stores. It makes no difference. Not trying to argue with you but these are facts.

I've had many shipments come from all over the world and anytime it's via Fed Ex/UPS I always pay fees and they are from various stores. It makes no difference. Not trying to argue with you but these are facts.
yea if it comes to you via fedex/ups, there's a higher chance you pay customs as opposed to usps. and with fedex/ups, you wont even know because they just send you a bill for the fees if you dont get charged up front. 

end is known to include the shipping price in their customs forms; which is why a lot of people get charged when ordering from them specifically

Is Dopefactory the same way? It's UPS. Because my shoes are already in the US and I haven't been hit with the custom fees yet.

yea if it comes to you via fedex/ups, there's a higher chance you pay customs as opposed to usps. and with fedex/ups, you wont even know because they just send you a bill for the fees if you dont get charged up front. 

end is known to include the shipping price in their customs forms; which is why a lot of people get charged when ordering from them specifically
yea, that's what i was trying to tell him. shipping price was probably included and it bumped it over $200.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom