Flyknit Chukka Thread

Does any one own these? Lunar Racer 3

Isn't the sole the same as the Flyknit chukka? Do they feel the same on feet? Considering buying a pair.
Whats the style code for this colorway 
nerd.gif

Are the gold SPs still available anywhere?
On a website I landed on last week (I found it while google image searching for the trophy gold SPs) I saw a release date for those of late June. I want to say it was something like the 24th or 27th. That's if you're talking about the white/light gray gold trophy Free Chukkas.

If you're talking about the SP Uni-Golds, a few places like END and BLENDS seem to still have them in some sizes. That's where I was finally able to find a pair myself.

Last edited:
Ahhh the Lunaracer 3, my favorite shoe to run in! The Summer cw lineup is KILLLLLER!

And yes, Flyknit Lunar Chukkas have the Lunaracer sole. The EM actually feels more comfortable than Flyknit, imho.

Hey ray, do you know any spots that have various colors of Lunarracer 3's on sale?

Moreover, the Lunaracer sole debuted in the Summer 2008 Olympics, so the sole is pretty dated. However, it still feels and looks great compared to more recent soles out there. The sole has actually been used on several NSW models through the years...

Last edited:
Received my Free Chukka yesterday and they fit bigger than my Lunar Chukka even though they're both the same size...

Guess I'll be exchanging for .5 size down...

quick pic of these athlete/ medal stand editions i was able to find recently, paid right around what the released version sold for. Insoles are sick and the USA tongue is really nice touch

I can't guarantee price as they are sold in auctions but the seller name was nashvillesneakers, ex nike employee and legit dude. Last time i talked to him he had a sz 12 x1, 9 x2, and 11 x2 he is selling (sz 12 is only one up for auction at the moment) 

Hope this helps someone. I'll put up better pics when I get around to it on here and my IG: BZ_AIR (shameless plug sorry)

Random question, how do you guys find out when a site restocks? Are you actively searching for them or do you find them off twitter? I've been looking for a size 8/8.5 Wolf Grey/University Red pair or Squadron Blue Lunar flyknits and I can't seem to find them for a decent price anywhere.

Random question, how do you guys find out when a site restocks? Are you actively searching for them or do you find them off twitter? I've been looking for a size 8/8.5 Wolf Grey/University Red pair or Squadron Blue Lunar flyknits and I can't seem to find them for a decent price anywhere.
They were in outlets not to long ago and I recommend to bookmark http://sneakersteal.com/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom