Flyknit Chukka Thread

I bought a pair of "custom" Fog Chukkas. The Flywire is supposed to be blacked out, but you can still see the orange in some places. The dude who sold em to me did a ****** job. He refused to send me additional pics (only posted one) but his seller rating was 100%. Can someone tell me how do I remove the Flywire?

man, there were some good pics on how to remove the fly wire. I saw it about 6 months ago here. I'm sure someone could dig it up. The fly wire was removed from some dark obsidians.

I bought a pair of "custom" Fog Chukkas. The Flywire is supposed to be blacked out, but you can still see the orange in some places. The dude who sold em to me did a ****** job. He refused to send me additional pics (only posted one) but his seller rating was 100%. Can someone tell me how do I remove the Flywire?
Actually figured out how to do it. Will post pics when finished.

My bad for the spam, but here's the final product of my Fog Chukkas with the Flywire removed. A lot of people prefer these with the Flywire, I prefer them without.

You can see the black paint markings on the Flywire. Dude did a pretty crappy job trying to paint the Flywire.

My bad for the spam, but here's the final product of my Fog Chukkas with the Flywire removed. A lot of people prefer these with the Flywire, I prefer them without.

View media item 1175633

View media item 1175635

You can see the black paint markings on the Flywire. Dude did a pretty crappy job trying to paint the Flywire.

The flywire was actually a functioning piece. I would like to know how they wear without them.

The flywire was actually a functioning piece. I would like to know how they wear without them.
The dude that removed the Flywire from his Obsidians way back said it doesn't change the fit at all. I wouldn't have removed the Flywire if I wasn't sure that it wouldn't affect the fitment at all. Personally I don't notice a difference either.

I noticed people saying these have shown up at outlets but I haven't seen any. Looking for 11.5 lunars if anyone has come across them online or otherwise.

finally got myself a pair of these, so much nicer in person as well.

these are my first flyknit chukkas, and im already hungry for more

Having a very hard time finding men's 7.5 out there beside eBay but really don't want to spend $200+. Anyone out there think they can help me in finding a pair? Thanks.

i think i have a typical size 10 foot, maybe a bit long.

fit on these is perfect, little tighter than on the free flyknit htm, maybe just feels that way because of the ankle support.

i couldnt imagine going down half a size, definitely glad i stayed true

^ Not sure if they had an 8.5 in the NF. Yes they had the purples as well. Both $120 with additional 20% off.

Back
Top Bottom