Flyknit Chukka Thread

Got these in yesterday. Love em
smokin.gif

If anyone's looking for the Gold Trophy Chukkas, Dope Factory has a size 7, 9, 9.5, and size 13 in stock. Price is crazy good, even including shipping. Don't look at the $2xx shtick. Get it in your cart and then use code: DOPENEW40 to get them for $140 shipped to the US. Steal considering resale prices are super high.

I ordered some shoes that totalled up to 180 and I didn't land any customs fees. Should be good as long as it's under 200.

I got hit with a $40ish UPS fee when i ordered just the one pair a couple of months ago, but customs fees in my country suck

Last edited:
Picked up the gray and blue free chukkas from an outlet and love them. I think they are more comfortable than my lunarlon sole chukkas.

These are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Does anyone know what's the difference between these and the ACGs? Not too familiar with Chukkas in general
To my knowledge the only difference between ACG and the regular pairs was the branding on the inside part of the shoe.

i ordered these right before Christmas and got them in my normal size. big mistake. (see what i did there?)

got a half size smaller and they are perfect. i should have come to this thread first.

i love 'em too.
I did the same thing. My tts is a 9.5 so I ordered a 9

They still fit a tiny bit big but its not that big of a deal. 

To my knowledge the only difference between ACG and the regular pairs was the branding on the inside part of the shoe.

Thanks. I just read the ACG page and it mentions Defender Repellant System is sprayed on the upper of the ACGs to make it water-resistant, do you know if this is the same for the non-ACGs? If the only difference is branding, I'll just cop the non-ACGs since I like the black/white color way more.

Back
Top Bottom