Flyknit Chukka Thread

How do you the ACGs fit, probably 100th time asked. .5 down or whole size from lunar chukkas?

I really want the acgs but don't want to pay the full price lol

Last edited:

How do you the ACGs fit, probably 100th time asked. .5 down or whole size from lunar chukkas?
the ACGs are just like any other FSB i assume so full from lunar size

Last edited:
THANK YOU!! Just copped a pair, should arrive before it starts snowing here in NJ 
pimp.gif

Tried a pair of chukka free's on in the outlet this weekend for sizing purposes, seemed like half size down was good for me... Is it the same with the lunar chukkas? Hunting a few pairs but dont want to get the sizing wrong

Originally Posted by xxxboboxxx View Post
Tried a pair of chukka free's on in the outlet this weekend for sizing purposes, seemed like half size down was good for me... Is it the same with the lunar chukkas? Hunting a few pairs but dont want to get the sizing wrong
Half-size up with lunar, but depending on how much wiggle room with the frees you might be able to stay the same size. I own lunars in my size and a half-size bigger and don't notice any difference in fit.

Last edited:

alot of people have said half size down- full size down but you should go to the nike store and try them on there. good luck and hope you find your size

Half-size up with lunar, but depending on how much wiggle room with the frees you might be able to stay the same size. I own lunars in my size and a half-size bigger and don't notice any difference in fit.

Good to know, want to snag a pair of lunars and they only have half size up or down from my normal size, guess I'll try the half up and see how it goes!

Good to know, want to snag a pair of lunars and they only have half size up or down from my normal size, guess I'll try the half up and see how it goes!
How wide are your feet? I have narrow feet and went down half on the lunars, full size down on the FSBs.

Half up from TTS for the lunars would be a huge mistake for me at least.

N
How wide are your feet? I have narrow feet and went down half on the lunars, full size down on the FSBs.
Half up from TTS for the lunars would be a huge mistake for me at least.

Narrow feet also, usually a 12 in fk racers, trainers and lunar 1's .. But i was swimming in a size 12 chukka free, didnt know if lunars had the same fit

N
Narrow feet also, usually a 12 in fk racers, trainers and lunar 1's .. But i was swimming in a size 12 chukka free, didnt know if lunars had the same fit
I don't own free soled chukkas, but i heard they run half to a full size big as well.

Definitely recommend going down half down from your racer/trainer/lunar size for lunar chukkas. Fit and length will be perfect. If you prefer a roomier fit then go TTS. Half up is a no go.

Last edited:
Disclaimer...take it for what its worth...

True sz. 9 and I went with a sz. 8 in the Lunar Chukka's and it it was to small. An 8.5 would have been perfect.

Sooo I just finished chatting with a customer service rep from Nike. I asked her what the difference was between the ACG Flyknit Trainer Chukka FSB and the non-ACG version and she said they were basically the same shoe except for branding and a few material differences. I also asked if the non-ACG version had the Defender Repellent System on it and she said it did not but she didn't sound sure at all. Can anyone confirm that the non-ACG version is water repellent??

Back
Top Bottom