Flyknit Chukka Thread

eBay, struck a deal with the dude for $210

1st pair I got from Finishline with a coupon, they sold out with the quickness though
nice i saw a deal a long time ago for the all black lunars for 160 but was hesitant, hahah i regret it. I really like the grey pairs tho

New to the flyknit chukka and this thread, man I was missing out big time! 

First pair I grabbed was the lunarmax in the mint colorway for under retail 

How does the trainer FSB model compare in comfort to the lunarlon soles?

Any one own both of these and can compare the sizing difference?

And  ^^^ this ^^^  size 13 mint lunar max is a little roomy and I think I could fit a 12.5, would a 12 be good for me in  VVV these VVV  then 

New to the flyknit chukka and this thread, man I was missing out big time! 

First pair I grabbed was the lunarmax in the mint colorway for under retail 

View media item 1352157

How does the trainer FSB model compare in comfort to the lunarlon soles?

Any one own both of these and can compare the sizing difference?

And  ^^^ this ^^^  size 13 mint lunar max is a little roomy and I think I could fit a 12.5, would a 12 be good for me in  VVV these VVV  then 

View media item 1352160

In terms of sizing, you could definitely go down half a size from your regular size for the FSBs. I'm usually a 10 and my 9.5 FSBs fit fine. When it comes to comfort, lunar midsole is much more comfy for me. FSB sole is more stiff and clunky, which also makes it heavier. Still real comfortable for a durable sneaker tho.

In terms of sizing, you could definitely go down half a size from your regular size for the FSBs. I'm usually a 10 and my 9.5 FSBs fit fine. When it comes to comfort, lunar midsole is much more comfy for me. FSB sole is more stiff and clunky, which also makes it heavier. Still real comfortable for a durable sneaker tho.
Thanks.

I wonder since I think I could fit a 12.5 if the 12s would fit.

I am considering skipping them and just going after a lunar sole pair after what you said about comfort but I would like a shoe to wear in all conditions and not worry.

Thanks.

I wonder since I think I could fit a 12.5 if the 12s would fit.

I am considering skipping them and just going after a lunar sole pair after what you said about comfort but I would like a shoe to wear in all conditions and not worry.

None of flyknits will serve you well for cold, that's for sure. You'll need to treat the fabric for water resistance as none of them have that except for the new ACG fsb model apparently

Any chance outlets in CA would still have Lunar ones around ?? 

Still cant get myself to cop a pair of Free Chukkas knowing how much better the Lunar sole is :frown:

Any chance outlets in CA would still have Lunar ones around ?? 

Still cant get myself to cop a pair of Free Chukkas knowing how much better the Lunar sole is :frown:
Try Camarillo & Citadel outlets. Last 2 places in So Cal that I heard had some last month, don't know if they still do now

For the best cw, IMO, I'd say so. That's just slightly above retail, considering MSRP, tax and shipping cost.

For the best cw, IMO, I'd say so. That's just slightly above retail, considering MSRP, tax and shipping cost.

There's some decent deals on ebay and legit retailers every so often. I'd patiently check around. I snagged mine for $100 on ebay, new

Wore my Midnight Fogs for the first time in a while. I wish I picked up more colorways when they were hitting outlets...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom