=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

My pair

Last edited:
Apparently all retailers and online shops carry only size 8-14 of the wolf grey and blue glow colorways. I called everybody up and everything and no size 7 for me. Anybody got any info about small sizes being made or any sites I could check out?

Nike Town here in Vegas yanked all the wave 1 colorways and put up most of the wave 2 colorways.

Probably gonna wind up at the outlets pretty soon.

I noticed that the recent Sport Turquoise pics that have been posted have a black swoosh, but the Sport Turquoise on NDC have a white swoosh? My question is, is it just a early product photo error?

Should've ignored NTs advice to go a half size up. Mine are a little big. Won't bother exchanging though.

Sidenote- I really don't get the Roshe Run hype. Tried on a pair today and they just feel awkward. Immediately wanted to put my flyknits back on.

Should've ignored NTs advice to go a half size up. Mine are a little big. Won't bother exchanging though.

Sidenote- I really don't get the Roshe Run hype. Tried on a pair today and they just feel awkward. Immediately wanted to put my flyknits back on.

Yeah I def agree with you on that one...

Foot powder stocked the squeaking in my Kobe 8s instantly and it tends to make the shoes smell better

Nothing special, but just got my wolf greys from SA. Didn't notice the creased "Lunarlon" till I looked at the photo. These shoes are gonna be my dailys so no biggie..

Finally got electric greens. I'll probably get another pair when they go on sale. Seriously the best looking runner I've ever owned.

Not really feeling wave 2 so much. Wave 3 on the other hand...

I agree with you on this man. I have flyknit trainers in a 10.5 and they fit perfectly. Went with an 11 in lunars and they are a tad big. Great for casual wear but want them tighter for performance. My next pair will be a 10.5

And the roshe hype comes from the price honestly for me. They are super comfortable and the OG colorways when they were released were all on sale. I paid $50 for my black sail and my sport red. Paid $55 for my cypers. Can't beat 3 really comfortable shoes for under the price of 1 pair of flyknits

Holding off the urge for the pink flash sale. If the wolf greys are available again via discount anywhere it's a wrap...

I finally broke down and ordered the wolf greys.  Appreciate all the reviews and pics everyone has put up.  Will post pics when received

Picked these up today. First pair of flynit chukka. My homies neighbor got a crazy looking house. Took a few flicks in front of it here's one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom