=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Now that i missed the BOGO at SA....i am waiting for this as well...i need a pair to beat up....i don't even care what color :lol: pinks or tuq/pink will do

there's 20% off at SA for earth day. any order over $99.99, so I'm guessing no code is needed.

But they are on clearance at nike...then if they do the 50% off clearance items or even 20% off clearance items...im looking at under $100 price tag

I ran in these for the first time today and there killing my feet.
sorry to hear. what could have caused that?
Very few people are complaining about these shoes. I, myself, find this shoes are amazing. It's not bias opinion. I have flat feet, so wearing free run is killing me. I need more cushion. This shoes are perfect in my opinion, not just it's very light and slim-look, but also cushion. I guess you just have to find the shoes that works for you, not because what everyone is telling.

I ran in these for the first time today and there killing my feet.
What kind of running were you doing in them? 

I started off with a walking, jogging and mild pace running in these for around 15 miles to break them in.  I don't recommend you go all out in these right off the bat. 

what cons outweigh the pros?

For one thing my conscious is telling me to wait for the 3rd wave colorways in June before copping.
Secondly, I might be able to get these with a military discount in-store but I just got to drive down there and I'm lazy.
But after reading this thread for awhile now, I'm getting antsy since I haven't copped any shoe in a few months now.

For one thing my conscious is telling me to wait for the 3rd wave colorways in June before copping.
Secondly, I might be able to get these with a military discount in-store but I just got to drive down there and I'm lazy.
But after reading this thread for awhile now, I'm getting antsy since I haven't copped any shoe in a few months now.

roger. there are definitely places online and in your neighborhood to get these lower than retail (pro). yet getting one now for 130 even though you (as do the majority of us) are committed to June multis is still spending 130 more than you seem to want to spend on shoes (con). the tiebreaker has to go to the product itself. SA members receive 30-day wear trial, if you don't like it you can return it. or you can get your tail to the store and try them on...that's usually the kicker- when you get them on your foot. it's not too shabby of a shoe.

swore I saw 30 days in a SA The League email. but RRS is 90-day guarantee when you're VIP.

^^ i was hoping for more of a black and orange contrast not tarp green. [emoji]128530[/emoji] Glad they are women's cw. Any word about a men's CW in orange?

Man I thought I was done until the multis but if those oranges see any kind of wide release, I'll be all over them.

Last edited:
Anyone have on feet pics of the Sport Turquoise colorway? Particularly a side angle on feet or further view

To me the sport turquoise is the best looking colorway but I'm just wondering how they look on feet. Thinking about those as my 1st flyknit purchase but I don't want to make a mistake, sometimes things appear better in pics. They don't have the color in store where I live so I would have to purchase it online without being able to see it in person or try it on

I seen a sellers pics on ebay and that sold me but still want a real perspective before pulling the trigger. Looks like the perfect summer shoe, any help would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom