=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Nice
Hey guys, the multi-color lunar 1s are up on roadrunner along with the black/white & red/black. $154 before VIP savings.
Don't forget to use the 20% off code with the VIP savings: CX13E259

Free shipping, after tax it came to $136.49
http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1544/

Nice info. Multis are a pre order however. Delivery in July.

This is the only thing stopping me right now....good price but 2 months is a long wait to have that money tied up

Hey guys, the multi-color lunar 1s are up on roadrunner along with the black/white & red/black. $154 before VIP savings.
Don't forget to use the 20% off code with the VIP savings: CX13E259

Free shipping, after tax it came to $136.49
http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1544/
Good looking out!  I'm a major Broshe, but looks like I'm a Flyguy as well now.  I grabbed some "South Beach" 1's at the outlet on Monday ($80) and love these things.  Having a 12.5 makes things pretty tough, usually NDC only (no coupons, TAX).  These ran me $125 delivered.  REALLY dig this multicolor.  REPPED.

I just want the Wolf Greys, Electric Yellows and "444"'s, and I'll be done with the GR F1s. Bring on iD! :nerd:

Accidentally got really excited and misread "ships Jul 4" as "ships June 4". Tempted to pull the trigger but kinda want to wait to see if I want to cop any other CWs since the coupon code is for new VIPs and I'm assuming it can't be used again after my first purchase.

Even though have to wait a month.....$125.96 for a new shoe that will release @ 160 is a pretty damn good deal. Thanks fella's!

Good looking out!  I'm a major Broshe, but looks like I'm a Flyguy as well now.  I grabbed some "South Beach" 1's at the outlet on Monday ($80) and love these things.  Having a 12.5 makes things pretty tough, usually NDC only (no coupons, TAX).  These ran me $125 delivered.  REALLY dig this multicolor.  REPPED.

This is the only thing stopping me right now....good price but 2 months is a long wait to have that money tied up

I've actually pre-ordered a pair of sneakers from RRS in the past and they don't actually charge you until the item has shipped out.

Hey guys, for RRS VIP, is there any way to get it free? Coupon codes? Calling them? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!

I just want the Wolf Greys, Electric Yellows and "444"'s, and I'll be done with the GR F1s. Bring on iD! :nerd:

Are there any pics of the retail 444s? I'm assuming they'll be different than the page 1 pic which shows a misplaced swoosh, unpadded heel (i think) and a MC tongue.

Are there any pics of the retail 444s? I'm assuming they'll be different than the page 1 pic which shows a misplaced swoosh, unpadded heel (i think) and a MC tongue.

I haven't seen any yet. Nike is notorious for using inaccurate catalog pics, but I'm sure they'll have the same Swoosh placement and padded collar as the F1s before them.

Contemplating whether I want the MC's on RRS. Probably going to be the best price available for awhile.

The 444's confirmed for release? Might just bite bullet now and cancel if I end up changing my mind, we have over a month anyways ha.

I haven't seen any yet. Nike is notorious for using inaccurate catalog pics, but I'm sure they'll have the same Swoosh placement and padded collar as the F1s before them.

Yeah I'm most interested in if the retail version will have an MC tongue and an all white midsole, which is what makes that colorway particularly unique but I'm doubtful.

Yeah I'm most interested in if the retail version will have an MC tongue and an all white midsole, which is what makes that colorway particularly unique but I'm doubtful.

Agreed the all white midsole makes the 444 to me.

I am not really feeling the stock picture on roadrunner/nike for the multis...but then you see this

and your like wow what a shoe

More red in the toe on this pic...just looks darker...i will be interested to see them when people get them though...because if they look like the real pic and not the stock pic...i will prob pick up a pair later down the road.

for those of you ordering through RoadRunnerSports, click through the site using this site http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=437505 for an extra 10% in cash back. there's so much other retailers that participate, you just have to get into the habit of checking to see if the place youre about to buy from participates and bam, more money back in your pocket.

...can you not....

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom