=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Always wanted a pair of FK 1s and found them at my local outlet today. I love these so much that I had to unds immediately lol.

I need those MCs now :D

I really love how the knitting around the flywire pops on some colorways, these in particular. rad pickup!

Sports Authority has that BOGO 50% for dads day. still good sizes left in mens volt, wolf grey, & royal/green, women's got some larger sizes as well. 240 for two, or 120 if you split with a buddy. free returns. (so does that mean you can return one, and still only end up paying 120 for one?)

Don't sleep.....WAY better in person. This is as close I'm going to get to the HTM Multi Jams. Now available at Darkside SF along with Gym Red & Black w/ White

I've been to San Leandro a dozen times (about a 30 minute drive + toll) and I never find anything. Some bball shorts and whatnot but I never catch the good stuff.

It's a hit or miss everytime because they get random stuff. That's why i'm there every week.

Don't sleep.....WAY better in person. This is as close I'm going to get to the HTM Multi Jams. Now available at Darkside SF along with Gym Red & Black w/ White

is each shoe one of a kind? i want a pair but i don't want to seem picky asking to look at every single one haha.

Looks like there's an 8.5 multicolor on roadrunnersports.com available for preorder. Was able to add to cart...

Anyone know where to get the game royal and volts
for under retail. Possibly cheaper than RRS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom