=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Picked up a pair of MC's this morning, they look great and I'm excited to get these. First pair of Flyknits!

All sizes 8-12 of the blue glows are back at Road Runner Sports: 

NIK1544-BLBK411

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1544/?cc=RYVLT

quick question, should the top be close to your toes? I tried on a 10.5 and I have a pinky width of space, thinking of buying a 10... how should they fit?

My multi came in and I returned them. Not feeling the dark drab overall theme. The colors really don't pop like they do on the trainer and racer. Overall the shoe looked dark grey / olive with speckles of color. Going to wait for the racers now.

My multi came in and I returned them. Not feeling the dark drab overall theme. The colors really don't pop like they do on the trainer and racer. Overall the shoe looked dark grey / olive with speckles of color. Going to wait for the racers now.

I think I have to agree here, and I have yet to see them in person. these were pretty exciting at first, but the more I looked at them the more drab they looked. I think the filter application in leaked photos is deceiving.

I like the way the white women's multi looks, might get that at some point.

I took these pics and they are pretty accurate for what to expect from the shoe.  The top one is in sunlight and the bottom is in normal light.  The multicolor affect really isn't there IMO.  Its like a washed out version.  

+1! both are nice shots. I think it might be a shoe I impulse on if I see it in-store. way too many shoes to want right now

I'm honestly glad the upper isn't crazy bright. I like the MCs cuz the different colors really show off the knit design well, but I couldn't see myself rocking them if it was all super bright fluorescent colors.

I just ordered them and wonder if it was a impulse. Wish all the grey was black instead. Would have made the colors pop more like these trainers below:

Last edited:
Out of the Flyknits, I prefer the Lunar 1s overall but I think those multis are the worst looking of the three. It's unfortunate because I was looking forward to getting a pair of MCs based on what I'd first seen a while ago but with what's released, I'm gonna pass.

What's the best deal out there on the Wolf Greys?
If you're looking to get better deals eBay might be your best option. You can go to online sites like Nikestore, Sportsauthority or Footaction. Those sites I named u can use promocodes or coupons to help reduce any added taxes.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but those trainers are hideous!

Back
Top Bottom