=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

My pair from citysportsonline finally arrived. Gotta wait a few days until I try them out though.

anyone else have success with using the 100 off 300 on instore online ordering at SA? Tried yesterday and they told me they couldn't use the coupon on the instore online ordering

anyone else have success with using the 100 off 300 on instore online ordering at SA? Tried yesterday and they told me they couldn't use the coupon on the instore online ordering

I had trouble too but there's a way to do it. I'd call another sports authority and ask them if they can. I did that and had one store teach the other store how to do it.

I bought em last night and just got shipping confirmation a couple of hours ago.

Good luck, it's definitely doable.

i was talking to a nike worker the other day (while about to purchase these), and he said the whole getting your flyknits steamed doesn't really work thats why nike hasn't made it official because their still iffy about the steamer. i returned these today and I'm waiting to find a deal on them online in my size.

Had mine steam fitted and went running several miles immediately. Definitely helped the break in period.

men's 474 and 841 are up on ndc

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-lunar1-running-shoe/pid-725913/pgid-656543

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-lunar1-running-shoe/pid-725915/pgid-656543

I had trouble too but there's a way to do it. I'd call another sports authority and ask them if they can. I did that and had one store teach the other store how to do it.

I bought em last night and just got shipping confirmation a couple of hours ago.

Good luck, it's definitely doable.
what is instore online ordering? like theres a computer to use in the physical store?

what is instore online ordering? like theres a computer to use in the physical store?

Yeah, I just walked in and asked if I could order something online, IN-store haha.

They have a comp at the cashiers area where the worker logs in and you just browse the web site for the stuff you want. Free shipping, I didnt want to double up on the multi's so I just got a pair of the black/whites along with it.

Total came out to $110 for each pair + tax, so about $240 for two pairs (CA tax)

Last edited:
Yeah, I just walked in and asked if I could order something online, IN-store haha.

They have a comp at the cashiers area where the worker logs in and you just browse the web site for the stuff you want. Free shipping, I didnt want to double up on the multi's so I just got a pair of the black/whites along with it.

Total came out to $110 for each pair + tax, so about $240 for two pairs (CA tax)
gave me ideas, wanna try avoid my state tax by doing that also.. only thing i want the women's multi over the men's multi :<

Hi there,

I am new on the forum and sorry if the question was already asked (it has surely been) but do the Women Flyknit One also fit the men feet?

If I am a size US9.5 for Men's Flyknit how will the Women's Flyknit fit and what size should I pick up if I decide to make the move.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely.

Last edited:
They will fit fine, unless you have a wide foot like me. You need to size up 1.5 sizes, so you will be a Women's size 11.

They will fit fine, unless you have a wide foot like me. You need to size up 1.5 sizes, so you will be a Women's size 11.
Many thanks for the rapid and precise answer SELFdizolve!

Another question if I may:

I read on the discussion that many people size an half-size or one size more with the Flyknit One in comparison with other Nike running shoes. For example, if they usually wear US10 with other shoes, they chose US10.5 or US11 with the Flyknit.

I am a US9.5 with Lunarglide+ 3 and 4. Do I have to pick up a size US9.5 too with the Flyknit or would it be better to pick a size US10 or US10.5?

Many thanks for the rapid and precise answer SELFdizolve!

Another question if I may:
I read on the discussion that many people size an half-size or one size more with the Flyknit One in comparison with other Nike running shoes. For example, if they usually wear US10 with other shoes, they chose US10.5 or US11 with the Flyknit.

I am a US9.5 with Lunarglide+ 3 and 4. Do I have to pick up a size US9.5 too with the Flyknit or would it be better to pick a size US10 or US10.5?

I wear the same size for the LG3, LG4 and F1. If I were you, I'd order one pair in your true size and another in a 1/2 size up. Once you receive them, try both on and decide which size fits you best. Keep the one you prefer and return the other.

I wear the same size for the LG3, LG4 and F1. If I were you, I'd order one pair in your true size and another in a 1/2 size up. Once you receive them, try both on and decide which size fits you best. Keep the one you prefer and return the other.
Thanks for the precision about what you are wearing and the suggestion you made.

That's almost what I did: I was few minutes ago in my local sport shop and I tried both sizes. My true size fits definitely better (even if a little bit more narrow than LG4) whereas the 1/2 size up is clearly to "long". So I stay on my true size.

finally got my RRS ship confirmation also 5 minutes ago. I ordered a sz 9 MC during the preorder, then added a 10.5 in the womens MC

Ellie in F1s... :smokin

Halcyons are ILLLLLLLY! I'm tempted to iD the cw on either an F1 or LG5.

On second thought, for $200+, I think I'd rather get the REAL thing haha. If not, I'll settle with the LG5s.

Last edited:
Blue glow pickup from RW....good thing I wait until price is dropped n extra 15% off.

Did a lace swap with some Nike Wolf Grey laces I grabbed at nike flatiron. Been tinkering with a bunch of different laces and I like these the best. 45" size 10.5.

Girlfriend got the multi-colored Flyknit Lunars today. Omg, these have to be my favorite colorway. LOVE them.

I need to pick up more pairs off the swoosh discount soon from a friend. I really like the red ones. Nice pictures everyone!

Back
Top Bottom