=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Hey does anyone know when the 461 cw with be dropped or any info on it?

Nike-Flyknit-Lunar1+-554887-461-150x150.jpg
554888-461 // Females - Currently up for sale on NDC

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-lunar1-running-shoe/pid-724485/pgid-656189

Has anyone ever exchanged their shoes they got from the EA? Got flyknit lunars during the EA im trying to exchange for another color, but the only place that has the color I want is finish line. You guys think I can show up to the store and try to exchange my pair for the color I want without having a receipt of course since they wernt bought from finish line? Finish line has the my color as well if that makes a different.

Paint is holding up well, few hours of wear. Crappy thing is dirt sticks to it like crazy

NICE! They look so much better! #brokenrecord haha

After 2-3 more cws, I'll be done with the F1s. I'm thinking one MC, the Purples from W2 and any Volt or Electric green cw. Then it's off to the Free Flyknit haha

Found my girl a pair of the Black/White/Grey FK1's at Nordstrom Rack for $54.99. Sadly there were no men's FK1's at all. Always find steals for her, never for me... 

Found my girl a pair of the Black/White/Grey FK1's at Nordstrom Rack for $54.99. Sadly there were no men's FK1's at all. Always find steals for her, never for me... 

Now that is a STEAL. :smokin

I've almost decided to buy multicolors... Until I saw this pic - 

The upper of FL1 in the background looks more similar to HTM flyknits than already released multicolor FL1. Do anyone have any info on that pair? Isn't it just an early sample of 554887-004?

That seems to be the case. The distribution of colors looks more "random" as opposed to the final retail version.

I initially thought that the pair underneath was Black/White. Now, I've come to realize they're the real 444s.

Last edited:
Did they have multiple sizes? A women's 10.5 perhaps?
I didn't check other aisles. I was waiting on her to finish up in her size aisle and saw the pair at the bottom left of the rack. It was the only one I saw in the aisle. 

My Lunar ID just arrived. There's nothing crazy special about them just all black but that's exactly what my collection needed. Wasn't sure if they'd be worth the price tag... Definitely are. The bottom is speckled with the dark charcoal option. In person it's super low key but noticeable. For glad I didn't speckle them white. Would have popped to much for the direction I was going. Calling this first attempt with the NikeID Lunar a WIN!

Superb job!!!

My Lunar ID just arrived. There's nothing crazy special about them just all black but that's exactly what my collection needed. Wasn't sure if they'd be worth the price tag... Definitely are. The bottom is speckled with the dark charcoal option. In person it's super low key but noticeable. For glad I didn't speckle them white. Would have popped to much for the direction I was going. Calling this first attempt with the NikeID Lunar a WIN!

Beyond satisfied with these. However, it'd be nice to get the whole lunar sole white like above.

Also, sorry if it's been asked and answered already, but is there anywhere that sells comparable laces as the FlyKnit Racers & Trainers?

Last edited:
does anyone know what website can get cheaper flyknit one than offical website?

Running warehouse & Road Runner Sports seem to be the best sites at the moment. Signing up for VIP is worth it too.. Eastbay when they have the 20% discount code also

^^Eastbay has Lunars on sale at $129 and they have/had a 20% off coupon which brought mine to about $111 shipped. Johnson Creek Nike outlet also has several colors at $99 or so plus shipping. Someone posted the colors they had several pages back. Also running warehouse has some great deals on their site.

Nothing you guys haven't seen before but I'll post a pic anyways.
Much, much better in person than in pics, once I saw it I just couldn't pass.
Really do wish it had the white sole like the one a few posts up.

Back
Top Bottom