474 - GAME ROYAL/VOLT-BLUE TINT
304 - ELCTRC GREEN/DRK OBSDN-BL TNT
444 - DRK OBSDN/LT ARMRY BL-SQDRN BL
461 - SQUADRON BLUE/BRGHT CRMSN-WHT
011 - BLACK/WHITE
004 - DRK GREY/BLK-GM RYL-UNVRSTY BL
[COLOR=#red]601 - GYM RED/BLACK-PURE PLATINUM[/COLOR]
841 - TOTAL ORANGE/GAME ROYAL-WHITE

Hopefully, these are similar to the Red ZFKs.

This one is 004 - DRK GREY/BLK-GM RYL-UNVRSTY BL

I dont think the multi-colored is 004-DRK GREY/BLK-GM RYL-UNVRSTY BL

Here is a photo of the box for the original mulitcolored

Looks like I may have to swing by the mall on my way to work to see if they're out here...

Pink flashes look pretty good even though they aren't red. I'll probably pick up the grey pair to hold me over til Fall.

The one+ is more red based than volt based.

What does that have to do with what I said?

Are you saying that the multicolor Flyknit one is more red based as opposed to the multicolor Flyknit HTM being more volt based?

It still doesnt make since in the 004-DRK GREY/BLK-GM RYL-UNVRSTY BL description. Game Royal and University Blue? There is no blue in the shoe at all.

The original mulitcolor Flyknit HTM is listed as Dark Grey/Black which isnt saying much

I'm kinda curious to see that Pink pair in person...

The one+ is more red based than volt based.
What does that have to do with what I said?

Are you saying that the multicolor Flyknit one is more red based as opposed to the multicolor Flyknit HTM being more volt based?

It still doesnt make since in the 004-DRK GREY/BLK-GM RYL-UNVRSTY BL description. Game Royal and University Blue? There is no blue in the shoe at all.

The original mulitcolor Flyknit HTM is listed as Dark Grey/Black which isnt saying much
There is blue in the shoe, you just might not be able to tell from the IG pics. Here is the pic that I was given that shows the shoe tag plus some of the shoe in the background.

Thanks for the clarification, uw!

You can definitely see hints of Blue on the latest IG pic. Yeah, I think the MCs will be added to the cws I'll be on the watch for.

Last edited:
There is blue in the shoe, you just might not be able to tell from the IG pics. Here is the pic that I was given that shows the shoe tag plus some of the shoe in the background.

Thanks Urban, that makes much more sense now. Especially with the color codes. This color-way is a fall release?

After looking more closely at these pictures, it looks as if the color-way is a combination of both the previous multicolor HTM's

This

Plus this

As I stated before the multi-colors will be available at FNL; however RD is unknown.~

Last edited:
I think these are going to be widely available like it was stated early on
On Eastbay if you search "Flyknit" obviously nothing comes up, but theres this banner that says "COMING SOON: Eastbay will be receiving the Nike Flyknit in February of 2013"

Back
Top Bottom