=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Just got my flyknit racers in the mail...they're my first pair so this may sound like a silly question...are they supposed to have gaps this big on the flyknit weave?

Merrimack NH outlet had some of the Volts on the hash wall for 20% off today (129.99 before discount).

is there any place that i can get under retail for those MC lunars ?

You just missed 20% off on Eastbay.com

Roadrunnersports.com has them for VIP price + 10 percent off.

Runningwarehouse.com has them for 10 percent off.

Sports Authority has them, there's an in-store 30% off coupon floating around that expires tomorrow.

I think that about covers it.

You just missed 20% off on Eastbay.com

Roadrunnersports.com has them for VIP price + 10 percent off.

Runningwarehouse.com has them for 10 percent off.

Sports Authority has them, there's an in-store 30% off coupon floating around that expires tomorrow.

I think that about covers it.
Thanks for the reply, but ahhhh none of them have my size.

unds'd my wolf greys today
Not going to lie. This photo made me instantly cop a pair online aha!. Repped!
Ebay may be your best bet right now unless a shop like Eastbay stocks them. Shipping internationally is a bit of a pain and expensive. I have helped members overseas in the past, maybe someone on here will be kind enough to act as a proxy for you.
Damnn was hoping someone didnt say that aha. thanks though

Ontario mills have these 6 colorways in the aisles for $129. Men's (top picture) and women's (bottom picture) both full size runs but nothing bigger than a 10 in the women's colorways.

Hopefully more colorways pop up from first wave.

You'll see plenty come Monday at various outlets, all @ 129.99 though. The OG Electric Green (300) is the only thing of note since most other colors should still be attainable for the same price via NDC now.

Last edited:
You'll see plenty come Monday at various outlets, all @ 129.99 though. The OG Electric Green (300) is the only thing of note since most other colors should still be attainable for the same price via NDC now.

NICE! I just want to copp the Atomic Purples or Blue Glows then I'll be done with F1s.

what size are you looking for? eastbay has a FSR. you can wait a couple days for a 20% coupon.
Im looking for a US9.5 but currently they are backorders. and usually backorders are unpredictable, had a long wait before at RRS.

how does one find out if outlets will have discount ontop of the already discounted prices?  I remember a few weeks back there was sport turquoise for like $100 after another 20% off or something

Im looking for a US9.5 but currently they are backorders. and usually backorders are unpredictable, had a long wait before at RRS.

They are expected to ship tomorrow, Eastbay is usually pretty good with their inventory. If you can wait a few days for a coupon then you're good!

I have a size 10 flyknit chukka tarp cw! Purchased the wrong size for myself. Looking to sell, swap for a size 9 or trade for a size 9 black/white-sails! Help a brotha out, I keep kickin myself not noticing the "UK" size 9. lol I need to read NikeTalk's rules.

ordered a pair of navy multis for $144 shipped + 10% cash back

can't wait for these to come in

Back
Top Bottom