=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

i'm not sure why they decided to change the midsole and laces to black on the 008s. that was the last colorway i was excited about because of the light grey midsole, but now i'm not so sure.

ray, do you still have the style numbers for the wave 4 colorways? everything is gone from the first page

My thoughts exactly, TC. I'm just about ready for the F2s now...

I just noticed they shortened the OG post :\. I'll PM them to you.

I still prefer these bad gr boys to any of the new cws out

agreed. broke mine out yesterday

Don't get me wrong I love the wolf grey (future purchase) cw but I couldn't pass on these for a goooood price! In my opinion they look very similar (more black, lace swapped) but the turquoise..me likey!

Agreed...

Tried the Lunar One+ for the first time today. Most comfortable shoe I've ever tried! And in my opinion, this is the best colorway!

Last edited:
I need to read NikeTalk's rules. I'm ordering those the minute I get home. Can't resist for another minute.

Here is a pic of 554887-304 in case you were wondering what they look like in person. I was wondering what the obsidian looked like in real life as well

Courtesy of answerwen.com

Here is a pic of 554887-304 in case you were wondering what they look like in person. I was wondering what the obsidian looked like in real life as well

Repped for the clean pic of this colorway. My friend actually scooped this pair up for me at the Employee Store but he's taking forever to ship them out to me. 
mean.gif

Sorry about SA mix-up. I just saw the BOGO sale listed under the FK Lunars, but it is in fact first pair only, which is not worth it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom